Damn it, Jordan

Johnnie's POV

We stoped for a second, then she nodded. I got so happy. Then she started pulling my shirt off. I did the same to her. I just wanted her so badly.
Nest day
We were laying there, still naked, but I didn't want to get up cause she was sleeping on my shoulder, i just didn't want to wake her. God she looked so beautiful. Then i hear the door, oh fuck. We forgot to lock it.

Jordan's POV

Me and Jeydon just got there like 5 minutes ago and Bryan said, "If you want ant to see Johnnie and Alex, they should be in Johnnie's room." I nodded and then i went to the door, knocked, and opened it. Then there i saw Johnnie shirtless and cuddling a shirtless Alex. I then closed the door quickly. "Im so sorry. I didn't mean to barge in like that." I said to Johnnie.

Bryan's POV

"Wait, dude. What did you just walk in on?" I asked Jordan. "Did they frickle frackle?" Kyle joined in the conversation. "Honestly I don't know. They were cuddling on the bed, both shirtless." Jordan answers me and Kyle. "And it's not like i know if they both had pants or not."

Johnnie's POV

Damn it Jordon, why did you have to open the frucking door. I hope he didn't see Alex's breast cause well, she is shirtless. Then I got up quickly and locked the door. "Good morning." Alex said to me in her sleepy voice. Damn she's beautiful. "Good morning princess." I said back. Then I went and got some boxers with black skinny jeans with a ptv shirt. "Why are you getting dressed?" She asked. "Well, Jordon walked in on us. And I will kill him if he saw your breasts." I said in a more stern voice. "Oh. JORDAN! YOU'RE A DEAN MAN!" She screamed. Then she got up and got dressed really fast and ran out of the room. I ran after her.

-------------------------------------
Author's Note

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while and sorry about this chapter, ik its short but I will probably update tomorrow or the next day. Bye, stay happy, not crappy.