0.2

That's the girl who plays Scarlett.
Her name is Lauren Giraldo
Her Twitter: @LaurenGiraldo
Her insta: @LaurenGiraldo
Her snap: LGLaurennnn (4 n's)
______________
Scarlett
Seeing as today is Saturday, I decided to get my ass out of bed at 7:30 am just to get my rhythm of waking up early.

I hopped up out of bed and shut my alarm off as I stretch and yawn; making sure to scream as I do because it's necessary to do so as you stretch.

I took a quick shower and blasted music as I did so. Once I got out, I put on my undergarments and picked out an outfit.

I settled for high waisted black lace shorts and a white holster tank top with black vans. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth while dancing to idfc by blackbear.

I brushed my hair, putting it into a high, messy ponytail. I went to the buffet, looking over at the crystal clear water as I walked closer to the enormous variety of food.

As soon as I arrive, the scent of coffee filled my nose. I started to fill my plate with fresh fruit and toast. I grabbed a small amount of eggs and some water and sat in a table in the far corner to have a good view of the ocean.

I was almost done with my plate of food until someone say across from me. "Hello pretty lady." Cameron smirked from across the table.

"Hi." I rolled my eyes; I naturally didn't like him because I could already tell he was a fuck boy. "Why so gloom?" He asked. "Because your here." I groaned, getting up to clean up my plate.

I threw the extra food out and the put my water bottle into the recycling bin as my plate went on top of the rest in the small space on the buffet table.

I began walking away as I can enjoy today yet I felt as if someone was following me. I turn around seeing Cameron once again. I turn back around and continue walking to the top of the ship where you have a great view of the ocean.

I reached my destination and put my hands on the railings. I closed my eyes and took deep breathes as the wind blew my hair back gently.

After about five minutes of standing there I felt hands on my hips so I immediately turned around and raised my hand to that persons cheek.

"What was that for?" They yelled. "For touching me inappropriately." I defended.

"Oh sorry I had thought you were my sister, Layla." He said. "Oh, what's your name?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms."

"Aidan, Aidan Brown."
____________
Like • Comment • Follow me
Thanks for reading
Love yall babes