0.7

Scarlett
Monday, September 8th
3:45pm

Me and Cameron have gotten a lot closer since what happened. He talks to me a lot more and vise versa.

Me and Camila have also became a lot closer as well.

Today's Cameron's birthday and all he said he wanted to do was sleep in and watch movies. Me, Camila, Aidan and Julian are going to Cameron's dorm in about five minutes.

I just threw on a pair of lilac sweatpants from pink and a black tee shirt. I threw on some sandals and put my hair in a side braid.

I had little makeup on and then I grabbed my charger, keys, phone and my card I made for Cameron. I also got him a gift.

It was a bracelet. He's always telling me how he believes "God Has A Plan" so I made a bracelet that said that for him.

I walked into his room with everything and realized I heard the shower running. I shrugged, jumping on his bed and play stupid games on my phone.

Cameron soon came out and screamed because he didn't know I was there. "Happy birthday!" I said, jumping up with jazz hands and a huge smile, but that smile slowly faded when I saw a towel loosely laying on his waist.

Damn he got abs.

"PUBLIC NUDITY! GET DRESSED YOU PERV!" I chuckled, covering my eyes and turning around.

I heard the bathroom door close so I assumed that he went back into the bathroom so, once again I jumped on the bed, closing my eye because I was tired from school.

I was relaxing, taking settle breaths when I felt my body getting picked up. "Cam, what are you doing?" I giggled.

He spun me around and threw me on the bed gently, hovering over me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

He started getting closer to my face but once his lips brushed mine, he started tickling me.

"Cam!! Stop!" I was laughed uncontrollably, trying to squirm away from him. He kept tickling me, laughing himself and I crawled myself into a ball.

"Stop it." I groaned, pushing him into the spot next to me.

"Oh! I forgot." I said, jumping over his body and grabbing his present and card. "Here you go." I said, sitting in front of him and placing it in his hands.

"Thanks, Scar." He smiled. He opened the card and starting reading it aloud,"Dear Cameron, happy birthday! Your so lucky you get to spend it with the most hottest person on earth (Scarlett Banks) by the way, your ugly!"

He chuckled, "that's the best card I've ever received."

I smirked, flipping my hair. "Ok open the present." I said, clapping my hands together. He opened it, his eyes automatically lighting up.

"Thank you Scarlett!" He exclaimed, struggling to get it on. I helped him, laughing that even though he just turned eighteen years old, he acts like he's six.

"Your laugh is adorable." He said, pinching my cheeks. I playfully smacked his hands away, blushing.

"Oh! Is Scarlett blushing?" He asked, sarcastically. "Oh shut up Cameron." I laughed, messing up his hair.

Then, Camila and Aidan walked in. "Hey guys." I said. "Where's the movies?" Camila said, jumping next to us.

I chuckled. "Happy birthday Cam, here's a gift from me and Camila." Aidan said, handing him the bag.

"Thanks man, I'll open it later." Cam said, placing it next to the bed. Julian came in a few minutes after that.

"Hey everyone." He waved. "Hey." I waved and threw up a peace sign, trying to be goofy.

He chuckled, "happy birthday Cam." He said, handing him a card which looked a little bigger so it probably had money or something.

"Ok I'm going to get my movies." Cameron said, rummaging through his drawers. "So, we have Insidious 3, the fault in our stars, if I stay or taken." He said, holding them up.

We all decided to watch Insidious. We all cuddled in the bed. Aidan and Camila were snuggling. I rested my head on Cam's shoulder and Julian rested his on mine.

It was about 40 minutes into the movie and I became extremely tired. I rested my head in Cameron's lap and closed my eyes as took out my braid and ran his fingers through my hair.

Cameron's POV

You know that feeling when you just know that you have a crush on someone and you wish you could do something about it and make your move? That's how I feel about Scarlett.

She's amazingly beautiful, inside and out, she has an amazing personality and she's just great in general.

It may seem like we don't know each other but we talked until 4 in the morning the other day and I've never felt closer. I like her. A lot.

And it's not like a one time thing, you know. When I'm around her it's kinda like my heart swells up, like my worries become lifted off my shoulders, like my past doesn't exist.

I just don't know how to get the words out to her. She drives me wild and I just wish I could kiss her again, but this time I wish I could kiss he forever.

The other night I learned her middle name is Lucia which means light.

Ironic, she's the light of this cruise. She likes her own type of music which is so many different categories mixed into one which makes her so much more unique.

Her father died. I wish I could've been there to kiss her forehead and tell her it's alright.

She has a love for people who are selfless.

I have a love for Scarlett Banks.
****
Vote • Comment • Follow me
Personal: paradryl
Love you babes
-Ali