0.6

Scarlett
Sunday, September 7th
3:42pm

Camila and I have been shopping for a while now but only because we spent most of our time in the food court and because she wants me to find "a perfect dress."

I'm not sure why I have to find a dress, the only thing she has told me is that she has a surprise for us.

In my opinion, I hate surprises, there pointless.

By this point, I've tried on at least 6 dresses. She hands me another and I turn on my heal and change into the dress.

It ended right above my knees and hugged my curves tightly, yet not in a slutty type of way.

"Come on, girl. Show me!" Camila said. I chuckled and walked out so show her. "Damn." She said.

I smiled. "Ok let's buy it." She smiled. "Let me change back into my clothes." I said. "No." She stopped me.

I looked at her in pure confusion. "We have no time, your buying it when it's on your body." She smiled, grabbing my clothes in her hands and rushing to checkout.

I shrugged and followed her. "Hi, can we buy this dress? It's an emergency and we have to time for her to change into her original clothes." Camila smiled at the tall lady with glasses.

"Um sure." She smiled. She scanned the tag on my dress and cut it off for me. "That'll be fifty four dollars and twenty eight cents." She smiled.

We split our money and gave it to her. Then, Camila dragged me all the way to her dorm and changed.

Her dress was mint green with a holster top and flowy bottom.

She did her makeup and mine also. I decided just to leave my hair down, naturally and Camila had put a bow in her hair that matched her dress.

"Why do you always wear bows?" I asked her. "Well, it makes me look different. It make me glow brighter than many of the other people here so I always wear them, to express myself." She smiled.

"That's brave." I said, slipping on my black high-heel ankle boots. "How so?" She asked, becoming more intrigued in the conversation.

"Being yourself isn't that easy, especially if you dress a different way or wear bows like you do. Nowadays all people care about is if we're all the same. Same clothing, same hair. Loving the same sex, dressing the same way, everything needs to be modern and the same in this generation." I explained.

She sat on the foot on her bed, thinking. "And the 'weird' part about this is that everyone wants to same thing; peace. But that can't happen if we are constantly judging one another depending on race, skin color or something as simple as a speech problem. Everyone encourages one another to be different yet they want everyone to be the same." I explained.

"It's confusing and unnatural." I said, sighing. I wasn't even paying attention due to ranting and putting on my jewelry that once I looked over at Camila she was tearing up.

(A/N: not gonna lie I may have teared up on that part bc at the same time I was listening to pray by Justin bieber my baby and the feels got too hard gotta blast.)