0.8

Scarlett
Tuesday, September 9th
6:56am

I walked to my first period class which is social studies and sat down, taking out my books and waiting for class to start. Cameron walked in, sitting in front of him.

"Hey." I softly smiled. "Hi." He mumbled. Ok?

"You ok?" I asked. "I'm fine, Scar. Just not feeling good." He said, look at me a bit, over his shoulder.

I pinched my lips into a straight line, slightly nodding. Camila also walked in, holding hands with Aidan.

I smiled at their relationship. She waved to me before sitting in her seat, and I waved back.

The teacher walked in, and I rolled my eyes, not wanting to be in school.

***

2:40pm

School was now over and I decided to see if Cam was doing anything. I tapped on his shoulder, before he got the chance to walk into his dorm.

"Hey, want to watch a movie or something?" I asked. "No." He mumbled. "Oh, why?" I asked, sighing.

"Because I have homework, Scarlett." He turns to me and looks me in the eyes. His eyes seemed mad, like I did something.

"Oh, sorry Cam." I mumbled, looking down at my shoelaces. "It's Cameron." He said, walking into his dorm and slamming the door in my face.

I took a deep breath and walked over the buffet, grabbing a chicken quesadilla and some water. 

I ate quickly, doing my homework at the same time and finishing it. I felt someone in my presence as I put my books into my bag, so I looked up, seeing Julian.

"Hey Julian." I gave him a small smile. "What's up?" He asked, running his fingers through his blonde hair. (A/N: Julian is one of the sprouse twins how ironic bc they're on a cruise lol ok bye)

"Nothing, why?" I asked. "Do you know that girl named Adrianna Carlston?" He asked. "Um, I think she's in some of my classes, why?" I said. "I, um, I," I cut him off, "spit it out hot shot."

"I hooked up with her last night." He said, covering his face with his hands. "Oh my god." I said, throwing my head back in laughter.

"It's not funny!" He said, reaching over the table and pushing my shoulder. "It's kinda funny." I admitted, shrugging, "how'd it even happen?" I asked.

"We were attracted to each other, we weren't looking for anything serious and here we are." He said. "Julian, sex isn't just sex, and what's the real reason your telling me this?" I asked.

"I know it isn't, that's why I told you. I like her but she's hooked on this thought about nothing being serious." He sighed.

"I have an idea." I smirked. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"So tell me, smartass."

"Operation make Adrianna jealous."

***

Hey sorry I haven't updated):

I love and missed u guys. I'll try to update sooner and have longer chapters but school sucks. I'll definitely try tho.

Peace out losers, love u.