0.4

Scarlett
September 5th, 2015; Friday

Here I am two weeks later dreading the full day of hell. My alarm went off about 10 minutes ago and now it's currently 5:57 am and school starts at 7.

Groaning, I get my ass out of my precious, white sheeted, bed and into the bathroom.

I shower and shave until for about 20 minutes, then get out and brush my teeth. I quickly throw my naturally curly hair in a messy pony and get dressed.

I throw on a long black and white, horizontally striped dress paired with some black ankle high heel boots.

I then put on some natural looking makeup and grabbed my books for school, shoving them into my bag.

I looked at the time seeing it was only 6:43 in which meant I could go get breakfast. I put my bag over my shoulder, making sure to grab my keys as well.

I walked out of my room seeing the sun was just starting to rise and walked to the buffet tables. I grabbed a plate of fresh fruit with toast and walked to a table.

I set my stuff down and ate. As I ate, the only thing on my mind was Cameron. I'm pretty sure I don't like him but I'm not sure if I like him as a friend.

He seems like a grade A douchebag and I don't fuck with douchebags. But he's pretty fun to hang out with when he's being himself.

I haven't made any friends in the three weeks I've been here but I kind of like it just being me. I'm all I'll ever need so I don't really need friends as long as I have me.

I would like some friends just to know someone though. I'm not really a social butterfly so that may be a problem. Hopefully someone will just come up to me.

I finished by 6:55 and ran all the way to the other side of this cruise boat to get to class.

Once I arrived, I sat down in my desk which was located in the back near the windows that over viewed the ocean on the left side of the room.

I pulled out my social studies binder and listened to the teacher.

"The Civil War was a big part in histo-" Mrs. Stone was saying before she was rudely interrupted by, the one and only, Cameron Dallas.

"Mr. Dallas, why are you late?" The teacher asked, ever so politely. "I overslept, if that's any of your business." He scoffed, sitting in his desk next to me.

Of course he just had to choose his desk right next to mine.

"Cameron, please be on time next time is all I have to ask." She said, excusing his profound behavior.

He nodded his head, briefly, and gently bounced his pencil up and down on his desk.

I wrote down the notes the teacher instructed us to do and paid attention while Cameron laid back and relaxed.

*****

2:21

2:22

One more minute until we could escaped hell and go home to eat. I kept my eyes on the clock.

Tic, Tic, Tic.

And at last the bell rings, dismissing us from this horrid place we call class.

Since it's the beginning of school, we have a lot of days off.

For example; this weekend we have a 3 day weekend.

I run to my room and drop all my stuff on my bed and grab my sunglasses along with my keys.

I put my sunglasses on as I walked out of my room, locking it behind me and heading straight for food.

___________

thank yall for reading

vote/ comment/ follow

love u babes

-ali paradryl