Chapter 4

Sam,Dean,Kendra, and Grace made it back to the bunker. It was late at night so all 4 of them headed to bed once they open the door. Kendra showed Grace her room where she'll be staying at. "If Crowley needs me to do something, you realize that I have to go to him or else,right," Grace said to Kendra. "Yes I understand. Now I'm going to bed. It's late,". Kendra said. Kendra close the door to Grace's room and left.
The next morning, Kendra headed down stairs and noticed that she was the first one up. So Kendra thought that she would make breakfast for everyone. She started making pancakes,hush-browns,eggs,and bacon. And later a pie for Dean. Kendra discovered that Dean llllllllllloooooooovvvvvvees pie. As Kendra finished making the eggs, she started the bacon. She heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. Kendra turned to see who it was. It turn to be Castiel. Kendra immediately returned to cooking the bacon. Cas sat down at the table and waited for everyone else. Sam came down, then Grace, and then Dean. "Good morning, lazy bones. Breakfast is ready. You woke up in time," Kendra said. They got a plate and served themselves. Once they sat down and started eating, Sam said,"Me and Dean are going to do some more research on your guy's sister,Ysel in North Dakota. See what we can find." Sam and Dean soon left after that. Grace was about to say something to Kendra when she disappeared all of a sudden. Kendra knew that Crowley needed Grace for something. Kendra begin to make a cherry pie for Dean. Castiel stood up and asked,"Kendra,what did I do to make you angry at me? I can feel your anger towards me." Kendra put the pie in the oven then,turns toward Castiel and says,"You left me in heaven. Alone...you were the only angel that I could talk to. Also when heaven was going though that phase and everything,I was in the middle of it. I had to kill our brothers and sisters to even get pass the gates to leave heaven to come find you,Cas." Castiel stood there,with his head down. He knew it was true. He did leave her in the time of need. He feels horrible about it,but she can't see that he feels that way. Before either,Kendra or Cas could say another word,Sam walked in and said,"Ysel is still in North Dakota. What are you cooking Kendra?" Kendra opened up the oven and took out the cherry pie that was done. "I made a pie for Dean. Nothing else better todo," Kendra said. Dean came running in and smelled the air. "Cherry pie? Kendra did you just take it out of the oven," Dean asked. "Yes,Dean," she said. Dean took the whole pie and headed to his room. Sam laughed and asked,"Where's Grace at?" Kendra answered with,"Since she works for Crowley,King of Hell, whenever he needs her she immediately disappears and helps Crowley." Sam nodded and said,"Tomorrow we'll find Ysel,but for now do whatever. I'm going to read." Sam left and once again leaving her and Castiel alone. Kendra snapped her fingers and the kitchen was cleaned and spotless. Kendra went to her room and locked the door. When she turned around,she saw Cas standing in the middle of the room. "Kendra,let me explain everything," Cas said. Kendra sat on her bed and told Castiel to explain. After almost a whole hour of explaining,Kendra hugged Cas and said,"Thank you for explaining and sorry I was angry with you." Cas just nodded and disappear. Kendra went to Grace's room to check to she if she had returned. Grace wasn't back yet. Once Kendra open the door to leave, Grace appeared on her bed with her hands covered in blood. Kendra looked and asked,"Did Crowley have you collect souls or something else?" Grace looked at Kendra and said,"Had me collect souls and some blood." With that said Kendra told Grace the plan for tomorrow which is to go to North Dakota and find Ysel. Kendra left and headed to bed. As she was making her way down the hallway,Dean passed her with an empty pie pan. Dean yelled,"Delicious pie by the way and Goodnight!" Kendra lock her bedroom door and laid down on her bed. When she was about to close her eyes,she saw a figure standing next to her door. Kendra immediately lifted herself up to see who it was. It was Crowley. Crowley said,"Hello and goodnight." All of sudden,everything went black.