Chapter 10

Dean and Sam had gone down to the dungeon to ask Crowley if he could refuse the spell he put on Grace. "Can you turn Grace back to normal," Dean asked. "Yes,I could, but I don't think I will," Crowley said. Dean poured holy water on Crowley. Sam and Dean left. Kendra,Ysel,and Brianna were thinking what they could do. Lucifer wanted them dead for sure. Castiel tried his best to help by talking to Gabirle and see if he knew where Lucifer might be. Sam and Dean told Ysel,Kendra,and Brianna that Crowley can refuse the spell,but he wouldn't. "He has to! Crowley must turn Grace back to normal,"Brianna said. Ysel,Brianna,and Kendra walked down to the dungeon. "Hello girls. What do you need," Crowley said. "Please turn Grace back to normal or so help us, I'll kill you," Ysel said. "I could,but what would you do in return," Crowley answered. "I'll get the soul and blood of anyone you want," Ysel said. Crowley thought and said,"I'll love the blood. They can keep their soul. Ok deal." Crowley called for Grace. Grace appeared. "Crowley,you're trapped and how do you need my help," Grace said. Crowley stood up and the chains fell off his hands and legs. He walked out of the devils trap and put his fingers to Grace's head. Grace close her eyes and fell. Dean and Sam put Crowley back where he was. Ysel,Brianna,and Kendra took Grace to her room and laid her on her bed and closed the door. Ysel,Brianna,and Kendra went to their room. Kendra summon Gabirle and told him what happen. "Grace is back to normal," Gabirle asked. "Yes. Crowley got her back to normal," Kendra said. Gab sat on her bed and stared down at his hands. "Something wrong Gabirle," Kendra said walking towards her bed and sat down next to Gabirle. "Gab you can tell me anything," Kendra said. "Gab-," Kendra was cut off by Gabirle kissing her on the lips. Gabirel pulled away and said,"I've always wanted to do that since the day I saw you in heaven." Kendra looked shocked then Gab was gone.
Ysel summon Cas and told him what happened. Castiel immediately understood. Cas sat on Ysel bed and Ysel sat next to him. Cas was looking down at his hands. Ysel was wondering what was wrong. "Cas you know you can talk to me right," Ysel said. Cas got up and said,"I have to take care of something in heaven real quick." Cas out of nowhere quickly kissed Ysel on the cheek and left. Brianna was busy changing into people. Anywhere,from famous people to Angels and demons. Sam and Dean where looking for an other case. Grace was unconscious still. It has been a a busy day. Once,Grace wakes up,all of them must find Lucifer.