Chapter 15

Everyone was up and walking around the bunker. It was 5:30 in the morning. They were in Kansas and Bobby and the case was in North Dakota. North Dakota is also were Sam,Dean,Kendra,and Grace found Ysel. Everyone had their things packed and in the impala ready to go. "We're going to stop by the diner to get breakfast then we'll hit the road,"Dean yelled. Everyone gathered in so called living room of the bunker. "Ready? No ones forgetting anything,"Sam asked. Everyone said no and then the headed out the door. Dean was driving as always and Sam was in the passenger seat. The 4 sisters squeezed into the backseat. They arrived at the diner and took a seat inside. The waiter came up and said,"What can I get you guys to drink?" "3 coffees and 3 cokes,"Dean said. Coffee was for him,Sam and Kendra. Cokes were for Grace,Ysel,and Brianna. The waiter brought back the drinks and asked," You guys ready to order?" "I'll have the pig in the poke," Dean said. "Pancakes please," Sam answered. "Chicken fried steak,"Kendra said. "Pancakes," Ysel and Grace said at the same time. "Waffles," Brianna said. The waiter left and all of them started talking. After 10 minutes, the waiter came back with their food. They started eating when Castiel and Gabirle appeared. Everyone just continue to eat. So you guys are heading to see the one man show? Bobby. Kendra turned around and looked at Gabirle who was reading her thoughts. Yes and stop reading my fucking thoughts Gab!  After 20 minutes,Cas and Gab left. Everyone else headed to the impala and got comfortable because it was going to be 12 hour and 3 minutes of a drive.(I looked it up because I didn't wanna guess. It's really a 12 hour and 3 minutes of a drive) Everyone had fallen asleep,except Dean. He was driving and some how full of energy. He played his music loud and started singing along. Everyone else was still sleeping. Dean was thinking,I should slam on the brakes to scare them. With the idea he did just that. Dean slammed on the brakes and everyone screamed and grabbed ahold of anything they could. Dean was laughing his ass off. Thank god no cars were behind them. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DEAN?!!!," Sam yelled. "DEAN! THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!," Kendra screamed. "Dean...I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," yelled Grace and Ysel. Brianna just cursed out Dean with every word known to man kind. Dean started driving again. Everyone was now wide awake but very pissed at Dean. They arrived in South Dakota. They still had 6 1/2 hours left to North Dakota. They stopped at a hotel in South Dakota to stay the night. From 5:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the evening,they've been on the road. They got 2 rooms. "Me and Sammy have room 409. You 4 have room 408," Dean said. Dean handed to the keys Brianna and got his and Sam's things from the impala. The sisters went to get there things then closed the back of the impala. They headed to their rooms. Before the sisters entered their room,Dean yelled," Goodnight ladies! See ya early in the morning!" The sisters groaned. When they got in their room they threw their stuff down,changed and went to bed. Sam and Dean did the same. Entered,threw their stuff down and changed and went to bed. Tomorrow will be an other 6 hours of driving and an other evil idea from Dean.