Chapter 5

*Welcome to Hell*
Crowley had kidnapped Kendra and taking her down to hell,to his dungeon,were he put her in an angel trap. When Kendra woke up she saw the face of Crowley. Kendra stood up and gave Crowley a death stare. "Hello to you too," Crowley said. "What do you want Crowley," Kendra asked. Crowley smirk and said,"Well,you're one of the four sisters and your sister,Grace works for me and does whatever I say." Kendra didn't understand what that had to do with her. "Crowley,what does that have to do with anything," Kendra said. "Well,you know where Ysel and Brianna are,so I want you to tell me so I can send Grace to go get them," Crowley said. Kendra laughed and said,"Let's see who gets them first,Crowley. Sam and Dean already know where to look." Crowley look confused and said,"Moose and Squirrel know where to look?!" "Yes," Kendra said. With that said, Crowley left to find Sam and Dean.

*Sam's Pov.*
   Me and Dean were out the door ready to go to North Dakota, when we realized that Kendra wasn't up yet. Grace said she had to take care of a few cross-road demon deals. I went to Kendra's door and knock. She didn't answer. I opened the door slowly and looked inside. Kendra was gone. Their was a note on her bed that read:
      I have your other little angel friend,Kendra
                                            -King of Hell,AKA: Crowley

Shit. What am I going to tell Dean. I ran downstairs and went to the impala and sat inside waiting for Dean. Dean came in the impala and started driving. It was quite for a little bit then Dean asked,"So where's Kendra?" I didn't know what to say. "Um...she left a note saying she had to take care of things in heaven," I said. Dean just nodded his head and continue to drive.
      Once we were a hour away from being in North Dakota, I said,"Dean I lied about where Kendra went. Crowley kidnapped her and took her down to Hell." Dean slammed on the brakes and turned and said,"WHAT?! YOU'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME THAT KENDRA IS WITH FUCKING CROWLEY IN HELL FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON?!" I looked at Dean and said,"Yes but Kendra did say she wanted us to find Ysel." Dean drove silently the rest of the way there. We didn't know what to expect. We got to our hotel and got two rooms. The second one was for when Grace returned,when we find Ysel,and hopefully when we get Kendra back. I Started looking at the case and started research on it. There was a lot cattle killed in the pass 3 days. So me and Dean went to each farm to look at might have killed the animals. We figured that it was a pack of werewolves. Me and Dean did some more research and found out where the pack might be hiding at.

       That evening,me and Dean headed towards an old abandon house. When we got there,I immediately smelled sulfur. Great, a demon and a pack of werewolves. We looked though the window to see what was inside. We saw a demon trap with the demon inside of it. Me and Dean entered the house and werewolves came from left and right. We managed to kill the pack. We walked towards the demon. She look just like how Kendra described Ysel. I asked,"Are you Ysel? Kendra and Grace's sister?" Ysel's eyes went to black and she said,"Yes I'm their sister. I also work for Crowley and does whatever he says to do." Dean and I looked at each other for bit. Dean said,"Well,Crowley kidnapped Kendra. Kendra is an angel and she's down in hell with Crowley." Ysel immediately stood up and said,"Break the trap so I can go talk to Crowley about this. I'll return with Kendra and Grace." Me and Dean looked at each other and nodded. Dean broke the trap and said,"If either 3 of you don't return,we'll look for you. But if you don't return and only Kendra and Grace do,me and Sam are coming to fucking kill you because you broke the Deal." Ysel nodded and disappeared. Me and Dean headed back to the hotel and hoped for the best.