Chapter 14

It was morning once again. Everyone was awake and moving about in the bunker. Sam and Dean were cooking breakfast. Kendra got coffee and sat down at the table. Her sisters,Grace,Brianna, and Ysel were sitting there. "I did research on our parents last night," Kendra said. Everyone turned and was listening to what Kendra had to say. Kendra looked Down and said,"Both of them are dead. Our mother,Rose, was killed by a drunk driver. Our father,Monroe, he was murder by a hellhound. He saved someone. But who." Sam and Dean place plates with food in front of everyone and started eating. "Maybe Crowley knows," Dean said. The sisters finished their breakfast fast and went down to the dungeon to talk to Crowley. Once they got down there, Crowley looked up and said," Hello girls. How can I help you?" "Did you know our parents," Brianna said. Crowley smirk and said," Maybe. Maybe not." Ysel poured holy water on him and yelled,"EITHER YOU KNEW THEM OR YOU DIDN'T! GOD DAMN IT!" The sisters looked stunned by the voice of Ysel. But on the other hand,she's a hell angel and they guessed they had really loud voices. "I knew Monroe. Hardly knew Rose,his wife. One of my hellhounds killed Monroe. He made a deal to save one of his friends. Think his was Bobby Singer," Crowley said. The sisters looked at one another and headed up the stairs. "Thank you Crowley," the sisters yelled down from the top. The sisters told Sam and Dean what Crowley had said. "Your guy's father saved Bobby?! Bobby never told us before," Dean said. Sam called Bobby to see if he was home. The plan is to head to Bobby's place In the morning and talk to him about Rose and Monroe. And how he died at one point and Monroe saved his life a few hours later. Everyone was during research either on the kills of Rose and Monroe or looking for case near Bobby's house to have an excuse to visit him. Cas appeared and started helping them research. Gab appeared a few minutes after and started helping as well. After 3 hours of research it was time from a break. Gab and Kendra talked. Ysel,Grace and Brianna talked and Dean and Sam with Cas talked. After a 30 minute break,they went back to research. Cas and Gabirle both left after an other 20 minutes of research. Sam final found a case near Bobby's house. "I boy was killed in his house. His insides were turned into liquid," Sam read aloud. "Ok we'll head down over there in the morning. Think it's time we all went to bed," Dean said then yawned. Everyone agreed and headed to bed. In the morning, they were going to see Bobby then look at the case. Everyone had a long day and tomorrow was going to to be a long drive.