Chapter 24

The next morning everything was going well,until Kendra,Ysel, and Brianna realized that Grace was missing. They looked in the room,outside round the hotel,and a few places a few blocks away. They found nothing. They knocked on Sam and Dean's room door. Sam answered the door and said,"Everything ok?" "Grace is missing! She's gone,"Brianna yelled. Sam nodded and hurried to tell Dean. The sisters headed to their room to pack. When they finished,their brother's were already in the impala. The sisters threw their bags in and were ready to go. Dean was calling Crowley. "God damn it,Crowley!" Dean was beyond pissed because Crowley didn't answer. Dean started to drive 80 mph down the highway. "I know we're busy looking for Grace,but we're going to stop and eat breakfast," Dean said. Everyone agreed. They stopped at a diner near by. Once they sat down and ordered, Sam and Dean said,"What was the last thing Grace did last night?" "She helped Crowley and came back a few minutes later,"Ysel said. "What time did she return?" "About 7:30 in the evening." "When did she leave,"Dean asked. "About 7:00 in the evening." Sam and Dean looked at each other. "When did you notice she was gone this morning,"Sam asked. "7:00 is when I noticed,"Kendra said. They ate and headed out to the impala. "I know Crowley has her,"Dean said. Dean sped off on the highway at 95 mph. He kept trying to get Crowley to answer his phone. "GOD DAMN IT CROWLEY! PICK UP,"Dean yelled. After a few hours,they found an old abandon warehouse. "We're going to summon Crowley. I've had it with him. He may be King Of Hell but he sure isn't King Of Fuckers," Dean said. Dean was pissed. Knowing now the 4 sisters were his and Sam's sisters, he became more protective over them. They got out of the impala and headed into the warehouse with their bags and what they needed to summon Crowley. They sat their bags down and Dean and Sam started getting everything ready. The sisters waited and watch. Once Dean finished,Crowley appeared. "Hello-," Crowley got cut off with Dean's fist connected with his cheek. Crowley turned and said,"As I was saying,Squirrel, Hello boys and girls. What can I help with?" "Cut the crap Crowley,"Sam said. "FUCK YOU CROWLEY! GIVE US OUR SISTER BACK BEFORE I MOTHERFUCKING  KILL YOU,"Dean yelled. "What are you talking about,"Crowley said. "You God damn know what we're talking about,Crowley,"Dean said. Crowley smirked and said,"Yes I had Grace. I no longer have her. My demons have her in a special room. Don't worry she's alive...for now." Crowley disappeared after that was said.