10

MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEH

----------------------------

Lia

I ended up making Jeonghan promise me to buy new clothes, in exchange for the ones he destroyed. Its not exactly him who destroyed my clothes, he just, he's just clumsy sometimes.

It wasn't easy, you know, pleading him to buy me new clothes. So to get new clothes, he made me do things to him. It doesn't hurt that much, but he always moans about how it hurts, and then asks for more.

Alright if youre thinking dirty thoughts right now then just, no. No. Hell no. I just massaged his arm that was stuck to the door, geez y'all and your weird minds.

And that offer he made, he ended up being super pushy so he forced me to take a shower at the very moment I stepped out of my room. Bro. Chill. You can dry my hair any other time so yeah. But I took a shower anyway because he was being super clingy and it was annoying.

We both sat cross legged on the floor, him behind me. He's good at this.

Well, at least better than Mingyu though.

"I'm guessing you like your hair tied up in a ponytail?" He asks, putting down the towel, replacing it with a brush.

"No. I mean yes. I don't know. I'm not a big fan of doing hairstyles." I replied, changing the channel "how did you know I liked ponytails?"

Jeonghan smirked, "I have magic." He stated proudly.

I grunted, earning a laugh from him.

"Just kidding, I knew because your hair had weird waves and it smells weird too." He says, brushing my hair.

"As if yours doesn't." I say. I didn't know if he was offended or anything, because he just laughed.

"Anyway, how's your arm doing?" I ask. Hell, it must have hurt. I swear, I had my toe stuck between the gap of the door once and it felt like my toe was chopped off or something.

"Its better, I think. I know you're worried about me." He smirked again.

Tsk this guy.

"Oh yeah, and the clothes that you stained," I reminded him, my mouth forming into a frown "you still owe me."

"What, is brushing your hair still not enough for you?" He snapped "Ungrateful child."

"You shut your balls, Rapunzel, listen to what I gotta say first," I shot back, rolling my eyes "I meant you still owe me by explaining the sweater incident to Hoshi."

"Oh," he replied bluntly and continued brushing my hair.

To be honest, recently I've been thinking, how long will Jeonghan stay with us anyway? I don't mind him staying here but he's just annoying sometimes and he raids the fridge and eats all my lifetime stock of food and he spills stuff everywhere. Boy. Get a house. Get a life.

"Hey, how do you keep your hair soft and shiny and not frizzy?" I ask, the question suddenly popped in my head. His hair is goals. What kind of shampoo does he use? I bet its one of those expensive ones that you can't get from a store. Maybe its a shampoo delivered from somewhere overseas, transported using a private jet or something.

Wait that's just ridiculous. A private jet just for Jeonghan's shampoo. Holy shit if that really happens then this kid is rich as f-

"Hm? Really? My hair's soft?" He sounded proud, with that stupid smug smile of his plastered on his face again. I really need to get used to him bragging. God, this guy.