13

I CHANGED THE TITLE GUYS DONT GET CONFUSED ILY ALL ♡

---------------------------------------

Lia

By the time Jeonghan woke me up, we were in the middle of the city. He parked his car somewhere and we both left, off to wherever he wanted to go. And for some strange reason I accepted his offer. I don't know, I was hungry.

Still feeling hazy, I wobbled behind him.

"What are we doing here? Why aren't we home?" I ask.

"We're going for coffee," Jeonghan answers, taking out his earphones.

I huffed, "You know you can just drive thru. No need to go around and park the car and wait in line."

Jeonghan turned around and smiled, "My treat." He ruffled my hair. Before continuing walking, he took my hand in his and then swung both of our hands.

Gosh, why does his personality keeps changing? It frustrates me.

Like maybe this happened when he was buying my clothes. One second being nice and offering to buy me clothes, and the next he bought me ugly ass crop tops. Well they're not ugly to be honest, he just doesn't know how to pick the right colours. Like, I don't like neon yellow, to start off with.

Both of us walked inside the cafe, the door nearly slamming into my face when after Jeonghan went in. Pssh. Rude.

The cafe was different from hyung's cafe, indeed. There's so much technology and everything's so rush here and there. Probably because its in the middle of the city. Hyung's cafe's got a much calmer feel, compared to what's here. Business people, everywhere.

"Hey, go take a seat ouside. Its less crowded," he told me. The outdoor area had small canopies with tables placed under them, to block the customers from the heat in case summer could fry an egg.

I shook my head, "No. I'll go and take our order. You go sit down," I say, motioning him out of the line "I don't want anymore of your mistakes." I mutter.

"SAY WHAT?! I DO MISTAKES?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. I quickly covered his mouth when people's attention were on us. They looked at us like it was no big deal, like we were this newlywed, but really, I dont even like him.

"Idiot!" I pushed him away to the door.

He smiled evilly, "That's what you get." Shoot. And I just wanted to flip my middle finger at him but luckily I remembered that we were in public.

Thinking back, Americano was one of the things that made me and Jeonghan met. Really. It was cliche. Like, it was his fault we met! If he hadn't brushed his hand with mine we wouldn't even talk to each other, and my life would be perfectly peaceful.

But no, he just had to think that it was his coffee.

Coughs anyway, since its Jeonghan's treat, I'll just probably buy everything on the menu. Gulp all of them down. Without sharing. I don't care. I'm hungry. I'm always hungry.

I didn't know what type of coffee Jeonghan likes though. I'd prefer Americano, and he could possibly like flavoured lattes or so, because he looks like those 'I-have-no-specific-favorite' kind of person. I don't know either.

I ended up ordering a few muffins, because the bread that was sold looked soggy and stale. To be honest I was really craving for real bread you know? The ones sold in Korean bakeries are kinda hard and factory made.

I wonder why Jeonghan picked this place for coffee.

"Yours." I placed the tray of food in front of him. The second thing I did was snarf down the first chocolate muffin.