23

Why isn't Jeonghan's hair dyed blackish blue :((( he just used hair chalk im saddd

---------------------------

Lia

"Hello hello, my name's Dibo! Here is something you should know! When you want a gif-"

I groaned. I told that kid Chan not to mess with my ringtones. That little shit.

I palmed my surroundings in search for my phone, when my hand finally found that greasy, half broken screen, I grabbed it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Lia! Are you still asleep?" Seungcheol hyung's voice was heard.

"Yeah. But you woke me up. Why?"

"I forgot to tell you that I won't be coming home for dinner. Me and Hansol. We're in charge for more lyrics. So you can ask Jeonghan to cook something or eat some take-out."

I groaned. I don't want to be alone with Jeonghan. Again.

"Can't you write lyrics at home?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope, sorry. Jihoon wants them by today, if we don't hand it in on time he won't let us go home, got his guitar ready by the exit door."

"I can imagine that happening though."

"So you'll be okay right?"

"Yeah I will. Try to finish early hyung."

"Mhmm. And you kids stay away from making babies!"

"Hyung!"

"Joking. Later kiddo."

And he ended the call. I put my phone aside, wanting to snuggle back under the covers but no, dibo the gift dragon started playing again. I swear to god, that Chan kid.

"What?" I answered the call.

"Um, open the door for me please. I don't have the keys." Jeonghan's voice sounded tired at the end of the line.

I dragged myself lazily to the door, opening it. Jeonghan stepped inside with plastic bags full of food. My eyes widened.

"You bought these?" I ask, helping him with the food.

"Yeah. I was too lazy to cook. And I'm sure you are too. Come on, lets eat. I bet you're hungry," Jeonghan pulled my hand and guided me to a chair, telling me to sit down.

I grabbed a bowl, "You know, these are the times when I really love you."

Jeonghan pouted, "Only when I have food?"

"Well yeah because food before guys." I reply, mouth full "so what did you guys do today?"

"Meh. Just writing lyrics," He answered and shrugged.

Both of us were more focused on our food - mostly me brcause I kept ignoring his questions.

Soon we ended up on the couch, feeling stuffed. Sometimes I woder if Jeonghan unbuttons his jeans or something when he's full - like what other boys usually do. Mostly what my brothers do.

"So how's life?" He asks me.

I snorted, "Boring."

"Even after I came into your life?" Jeonghan sat up and pouted.

"Yeah. You rush things too much sometimes, and you keep changing." I say thoughtlessly, realizing that I just blurted out the biggest mistake ever.