part 2 - into the woods

the photo over is Annabelle with her wolf  !

Annabelle pov still: 

the day after early in the morning we started to walk into the woods on our way to Rivendell were lord Elrond was waiting. when we are in rivendell we are going to have a meeting about the ring and who is going to take the ring to mordor where the ring are going to be destroyed. 

while we was walking the hobbits was began to get hungry and asked us if we could stop but we could't because the nine riders could come and it was a long way to rivendell . Aragorn did throw apples to them and some to me since he wanted his sister well and good also, when we did come to a familiar cave we stopped there and was spending the night there while me and my brother Aragorn was keeping watch. 

Aragorn's pov :

me and my sister was walking around to  keep the hobbits save , we was walking for around ten minuts before we sensed something wrong and both of us startet to run towards the hobbits and Frodo. 

when we was nearbye we heard Frodo scream and my sister Annabelle runs faster towards frodo and the riders , Annabelle did start to fight them until i was there and thats when Frodo was stabbed with a sword with poisen in it. Frodo fell down and Annabelle sat down beside him while i chased the riders away from all of them. 

my sister was crying because she was thinking that she had failed Frodo and the rest of us , but she didn't fail us because she did help Frodo and the rest of us without knowing it. 
Sam yelled to us to do something for Frodo but the only thing we could do is to get Frodo to Rivendell fast before he is gone and far into the dark like the black riders  the servants of mordor.  

Annabelle pov : 

right after sam had yelled me and my brother looked at eachother and both knew that we had to find Athelas as known kingsfoil an healing herb that helps a little bit but not as much like lord Elrond can and will do when we are there. 

Sam and Aragorn runs around to find the herb and to bring it here to me so i can help a little bit before we had to go fast to riveldell to heal master Frodo. they did come back but also with Arwen lord Elrond's daughter she was afraid she was to late to help Frodo and she took Frodo on the horse and said to the horse to ride very fast before sam could stop her. 

when she started to ride we heard the black riders far away but not to far ....