part 8 - Rohan

Frodo pov :

Me and sam walked and tied the rope to a stone before we  slipped down to the grass and stones down under us.   we looked around us and talked a little before we walked again for days and hours before we saw that Gollum had followed us and wanted the ring again for himself.  we was asleep when Gollum came and tried to take the ring , but Sam did wake up and took him , then tied him up with the rope he did get from the elves . 

in an other place where Annebelle , Legolas , Gimli and Aragorn and hunted the orcs who took Merry and Pippin from them. 

Annabelle pov : 

we run as fast we could to come closer to the orcs and our friends, we came to Rohan and then my brother asked Legolas what he does see and he said that the orcs are going to take our friends to Sauroman. 

somewhere else Sauroman had more warriors , more orcs and some of them was on they way to somewhere were people was living and one woman who was mother of two children sending them away so they could't get killed. 

legolas pov:

some days later we was met with some warriors from Rohan and one of them was Eomer who was now outcast from the kindom because of Sauroman's power over the king and the kingdom. 
We did get some horses from them but i shared with Annabelle , Aragorn smirked at me and started riding towards the woods and Rohan. 

after awhile we found out that our friends had escaped the orcs and was in the Fangorn woods and that we had to go in there were the trees talked and lived maybe in peace but i had a feeling that they didn't live in peace. 

in the woods i saw a shadow and i saw the white wizard and everyone had they weapon almost ready then we shot arrows but the wizard didnt get hit , then i showed himself , it was Gandalf the wizard we saw die but i didn't die. 

we rested before we rode to Rohan where the king was under a spell and it was all because of Sauroman and his evil power. 
when we did get there we had to give our wepons outside to the guards because they didnt want us to try anything.  

we walked in and saw the king in his chair, all of them watched us and some of them watched Annabelle's move and licked their lips , but after that they saw that i did send a look they stopped looking at her and looked at us men . 

Annabelle pov :

i saw the look Legolas was sending to the men and it was making me happy that i had Legolas to protect me even he didn't have to do it because i am a big girl who can fight and can say something to the men myself but with Legolas at my side i don't have to at all. 

 one of the man who served Sauroman was there and saw the staf and the guard tried to fight us but we did win over them before Gandalf took his staf towards the king of Rohan and was winning over the evilness and the king was himself again and remembered everyone once again after a long time. 

after a while the king did get to known that his son was killed and then the funeral was now today after a song from one of the woman before I saw a horse coming and it was two children on it and one of them did fell down , i was running towards them and took both of them in my arms before walking in to the king and Legolas watched me with them. they did get food , drink and rest for awhile , the little girl asked after her mother , but i knew that she was maybe safe or even worse killed...