A new comer

Peter's POV

I sit down on my bed after a long day of school and S.H.I.E.L.D. training. The others are supposed to come over for the weekend in a few minutes.

So while I wait, i decide to go and watch Netflix for a bit. Before I could turn on my laptop, my spidy sense start to act up. I look out my window and when i do, i see that the city's being blown up.

I take off my shirt and pants and put my suit on. I put my mask on and open the window and hop out.

I land in the city and see a guy wearing all black beating up cops and is holding a bag. I swing down and kick the guy over the head. he gets up and starts to beat me up I was just about to spin a web in his face, but all of a sudden, i see a shock of electricity. The guy falls to the ground.

I turn around and notice a person landing in front of me.

I can tell it's a girl. She has black hair but I can't see her eyes because of her mask. She has a red and yellow suit going on and in between her arms are web gliders. I think that's how she flies.

"Who are you?" i ask. "does it matter?" she asks. She walks up to me but pushes me aside. "I'm confused. Are you some kind of Spider Woman?" She turns around and looks back at me. "Exactly webs" she smirks. She walks back over to me and elbows me. "Stay out of me way next time, menace" she orders while taking off into the sky.

I know this Spider Woman is evil. I need to get to the bottom of this and why she hates me and who does she think she is.

Hey guys, Leia here. Sorry about the shortness. The next chapter will hopefully be longer. Don't forget to let me know what you think, vote, fallow me and check out my other stories. No mean comments please.

-leiakatniss21