I Love you

Jessica's POV

I arrive at an old wear house. I look around. "Hiya Spider Woman. No wait, Jessica." i hear a voice say. I turn around and notice Crystal sharpening a knife.

"I don't know what you want but i'll give anything to you" i decide.

"Oh really" she says evil while she gets off of a table. "I think you took the blood from me" she says while walking towards me.

"For whatever I did, I'm sorry" I apologize. "It's too late. Now, you've put your friends in danger!" She yells. She laughs.

Crystal knows how to play with people's emotions, so you need to be careful.

"I mean, your team doesn't even care about you" she says. No it's not true! She's lying! I tell myself.

"You love Spider Man, and he doesn't even love you back. White Tiger just hates you, Iron Fist and Power Man, well who knows with them" she says.

"And Nova" i whisper. "What?" she asks. "WHAT ABOUT NOVA!" I yell. She positions her hand in some weird position. Suddenly, i start to float up in the air. She turns her hand. I start to choke. I look and see blue energy hit Crystal. She falls to the ground and so do i.

i feel someone grabbing my hand. I look up and see Sam. "i told you i can handle this" i remind him. "i know. I just wanted to make sure you were okay" he says while blushing. I twirl my hair and blush a little bit. I get up. "Why didn't you let me die?" i ask. "i don't want you to die. and if she killed you, i would be heartbroken" he replies. "Why?" he snaps back into reality. "Because, you remind me of my sister and i lost her and i don't want to loose you" he confesses. I smile and blush a little bit.

I hear someone clearing their throat. I turn around and notice the rest of the team. "Oh hey guys" we say like nothing happened. Peter crosses his arms.

I turn around and notice Crystal is up again and is about to jump on me. I electrocute her. She flies back. I walk over to her. "it's over. You will never have my blood. And even if you did, you would get hurt. And i don't want my best friend getting hurt" i say with a small tear running down my check.

Her eyes are half open. "No. This isn't over. Unlike you, i raised a family and my daughter will find out about this and get her revenge and take your blood" she decided. she en hailed her last breath. "I'm sorry that i was never a good friend to you" she says. her head turns to the side.

More tears come down. They weren't slow. They were fast and hot. My only friend. My only family after i lost everyone. My parents, Davin and my sister Rexine.

I get up and walk with the rest of the team. I feel metal on my hand. I look beside me and see that Sam took my hand. I smile. He smiles back.

(Time Jump)

I comb my hair and leave it down. i put on a grey loose top and a pair of black leggings. I lie down on my bed. The team got together at my place since we're always at Peter's.

I get up and nod. I'm going to tell him about my feelings for him. But then again I'm not too sure if it's him I like. Whatever.

I walk out of my room and slowly shut the door. I realize the door to the living room is open. I peek through and notice Peter with Ava. Ugh Ava.  I'm sort of able to pick up what they're saying. 

Peter: So what do you think of having Jessica on the team?

Ava: I don't know. I hope she doesn't come between us though. 

Peter ouches Ava's cheek. 

Peter: Me too. 

HE KISSES HER!!!!!!!