Bad Time, Bad Guys

Jessica's POV

I wake up to someone nudging me. I look up and see Peter. "Suit up. We're going to S.H.I.L.D Academy" he says. "I though we go to Midtown" I say. "We used to. Now you, me, Ava, Sam, Luke and Danny go to S.H.I.E.L.D Academy to train to be superheroes" he clears up. I nod. He leaves and shuts the door on his way out.

I put on my outfit (photo on the side) and put in my electric gloves. I comb through my hair and leave it down. I place my mask on. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm ready.

I look outside the window and see the Tricarrier. I open the window and hop out.

I land safely beside Sam. We all walk on.

(Time Jump)

We arrive at the Academy. I look at my schedule. First period I have have acrobatics. "Do you know where you're going?" A voice asks from behind. I turn around and notice Sam. "Hey" I say. "And no." "Which class do you have?" He asks. "Acrobatics" I reply. "Same. I know where it is. I can show you, if you want" he offers. I nod. "Sure." I takes my hand and walks with me.

He shows me to the door. " I can help you out for the whole day" he offers while smiling. I smile back. "Sure" I decide. "I guess this is out stop." We walk in. "Sorry if we're late" I apologize. "Are you new?" The professor asks. I nod. "Then you're okay. Nova isn't she said while pointing to Sam. I was about to tell her not to, but she pointed me to my seat. I go ahead and sit down.

"Now, today we will be learning about how to properly use flexibility" she says. She calls upon Ava to give a demonstration. She shows off quite a bit of flexibility. She's really good. She's better than I am. And I'm really flexible.

While the teacher went on and on about how to use flexibility while fighting, I looked over at Peter. He was making goo goo eyes at Ava. UGHH!!!!! Not that I'm upset. Well I like him. So why can't he like me? Then I look over at Sam. He turns around and looks at me. He gives me that she looks so sexy in that outfit look. I get sort of freaked out. He kinda looks hot in his costume. No. You like Peter. You can only like one boy. Or do I?

Sam smiles and waves. I wave back with that sarcastic smile on my face. He continues to stare at me. I look at the lesson. Suddenly, something bursts through the window. Everyone but Luke, Danny, Peter, Ava, Sam and I run out.

I try and get a glimpse of what it is. All I see is a guy or no a girl in all black and even has raven black hair. Her red eyes are glowing and that's how I know she's there. She enters with an evil smirk on her face. She has one of those big rocket launchers. She looks framiler. Suddenly, I see a birthmark of a teal heart being broken by a silver lighting bolt. All of a sudden, it hit me. That was one of my old friends from Seattle.

Her name was Crystal. She was one of my closest friends. One who understood me. One who was just like me. I never knew she was a super villain though.

"Crystal?" I ask. "Still remember me Jess? After those three years" she asks with an evil like voice. "Jess, how do you know this girl?" Sam asks. "We knew each other back in Seattle. She was my best friend and the only person who I trusted and understood. She moved here to New York. Three years later, I moved here and that's when I became Spider Woman. I never knew she was tracking  me" I confess. She smirks. "Yeah. And I traked you because you have something of mine" she says. She points her gun toward me. I shock her. "Sorry" I whisper. She knocks out on the ground.

I walk closer and try and touch her. Before I could, she gets up and punches me. I see her escape out the window.

Sam and Peter walk up to me. "We need to go after her" Pet decides. "No" I say while getting up. "What?" Peter asks. "Peter, I don't care if you're team leader and you make the decisions. She's my friend and she's after me. I need to take care of this. If she wants me, she gets me" I decide. "No you'll get hurt" Sam says. "I'll be fine" I say while jumping out the window. Time to meet up with an old friend.

Hey guys Leia here. Sorry the shortness the next chapter will be longer. I'm planning on two more chapters then the story is over.

Don't forget to commen- well you know the drill.

Yours truly, leiakatniss21