6. Let's Not Fall In Love

~^~^~

Did I just get my first kiss? From a complete stranger? Well not really, but that isn't important! I didn't know what to do, so I did the most stupidest thing, I kissed back. I know I never kissed someone, but I trained myself for this moment with Jin not anyone else, now it changed. He quickly took his lips off.

"Kaja?" He took my hand and pulled me out of my seat.

I was still speechless. I looked at Chanyeol and tried to talk, more likely yell. Finally Chanyeol had a big smile.

"I'm sorry for kissing you, but this was for your own sake. I saw Jin and Haneul, my first girlfriend having a date. They were looking at us. Jin gave me a smirk and I fought back by kissing you, so go ahead and yell." I shook my head.

"You're just doing your job, it's just that, it was my first ever kiss..." I blushed. Chanyeol looked at me in shock.

"O-oh sorry I didn't know." I nodded and still had my head down.

"Do you want to know more about me?" I asked. I sat on the nearest bench.

"Sure!"

"I was born in America and spent my K-7th grades there. I was separated from my brother for 8 years. I left America on right after my 7th grade year to see my brother. My parents had to stay in the States and I had to live with my brother. Occasionally my parents would visit us or we would visit them. I got the dream of being a Kpop star when my brother debuted. After my middle school years I decided to train in YG. I've been a trainee for almost 5 years. I will probably be debuting this year."

"That's really cool! I was a trainee for four years and EXO debuted in 2012."

"You know I think you're alright. I mean, from what people told me about people from SM is that they're snobby and rude. I guess your not."

"I'm not the only one by the way. There's a lot of us who aren't snobby or rude, but to be honest, yeah I guess you can say the Jung sisters. Jessica and Krystal are really hot." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Be honest with me, how many girlfriends have you had?"

"Hmm..." Chanyeol counts his fingers. "About 52 girls... As of last year." My jaw dropped. So he is a player.

"Woah."

"I'm the least out of the group though. Kai and Chen have the most." I was afraid to ask how much they had.

"Why?"

"I just never received love from anyone of those girls since my first girlfriend. Maybe you can change that." Chanyeol said shyly.

"Are you seriously asking me out?" He nodded.

"I would if I could. I'm just not ready for another relationship... Also it's gonna suck since Taeyang oppa is gonna kick you butt."

"Let's just do it. I did give you your first kiss didn't I?" I nodded.

"Instead of you breaking my heart if we break up. We should just be friends with benefits." Chanyeol giggled.

"No! Not like that I mean like-" Chanyeol immediately kissed me on the forehead. "Like this?" I nodded. 

"Yes. Also there is one condition, let's not fall in love." I put my pinky finger out.

"I can't promise that." He evilly laughed. "C'mon let's go home." He tugged at my guitar case. "Ok."