Chapter 4

Maria knocked on Steve's door. "Hey Captain Rogers, your wanted in the lounge room." Steve opened his door.

"Maria, is something up?" She simply shook her head and walked off. Steve went to where he was asked to go. On the couch was sat 6 different women that he has never seen before.

"It's the one and only capsicle. Nice for you to join us." Tony walked out from no where and stood in front of the females. "Meet Cathy, Kate, Hanna, Alison, Penny and Mary." They all stood up and smiled at the soldier who stood frozen at the lift.

"Stark, what the hell is going on?" He was furious.

"I got my beautiful Pepper Potts, her words not mine, to sweeten you up so you wouldn't deny the invitation from Hill to come up here. And don't say it wasn't an invitation because it defiantly wasn't an order."

"Tony, what the hell? You can't just bring six girls here." His anger grew the longer he stood there.

"I can do. It's my tower and you have to decide which one to go on a date with." Steve turned back to the lift and pressed the up button quickly and rapidly. "Come on Captain Virginity. Just try it. You may loose it."

"Shut it Stark." The lift doors open and he stomps inside. When they shut he punches the wall and a huge dent shows.

"Sir, your heart rate is faster then usual. Would you like me to call Doctor Banner?"

"No thank you JARVIS." The doors open and rushes to his room and slams the door shut.

"Feeling guilty yet?" He looks up and sees Natasha standing there.

"How is this? Your dead." Steve goes to touch but she moves away from his hand.

"No one ever saw my body. But yes, I am dead."

"Then how are you here?"

"I'm in your imagination." Steve sits down in the couch and Natasha sits next to him. "Now answer my question. Are you feeling guilty yet?"

"No. I don't give a crap about Stark or those girls." She chuckles lightly.

"Not that." He looks at her confused. "Honey, who do you think killed me?"