Chapter 7

It's been a week since Steve and Natasha found out about their new discovery. Jemma kept her promise on not telling anyone. "Get Pepper!" Natasha shouting and gave Steve a kiss before he ran off to find the strawberry blonde woman. Five minutes later, he returned with her.

"3...2...1. Open." Natasha watched Pepper open her eyes.

"Umm...nice apartment Steve. Was there something important?" He looked at her confused.

"Look." He pointed to Natasha but she saw nothing.

"Ohhh, are you talking about how we got rid of the hole so quick?"

"What,no! Your gonna have to make her see you." He was now talking to Natasha.

"I'm trying!" She touched the other woman's arm.

"What was that?" She jerked back and started to rub the place where the ghost touched. She turned to face Steve. "Steve, I have to go. Star industries meeting. If your still crazy when in finishes, I'm getting JARVIS to call and insane asylum. Okay."

"Please! Don't go!" Natasha shouted. Peppers eyes widened and she turned slowly.

"Na...Natasha?" The red haired woman instantly stood up from her kneeling position.

"Please tell me you can see me." She almost begged. The other woman turned to see her friend. Her dead but alive friend.

"H...how? Your dead?" Pepper took a step closer.

"I'm a ghost."

"Can I hug you?" Natasha nodded and opened her arms, which Pepper ran straight into. "I can't believe I have to wait for you to die to hug you." She whispered and laughed. Steve started to walk towards the door.

"Don't go." He stopped and smiled before walking to the couch. Once the hug was over everything got serious.

"Who killed you?" Natasha looked to Steve and he nodded.

"You have to promise to not hate this person." She nodded, causing Natasha to bite her lip. "Steve."