Jack

We are in our room and Punzie is in our bed reading a book. Seeing loads of prices of boring next to my sexy Punz kinda makes me want to read a book. I know crazy right. Anyway. I have just got out of the shower and I am leaning on the side of the door frame in the bathroom, in nothing but a towel resting on my hips.My abs are on show, just so u know... Punzie blushes at me in my towel and that is all I need to I went back into the bathroom and got my pj bottoms on. I get into our bed and Punzie doesn't even know I am here, she has her face too far into that thing of words. So I took that opportunity to take it away from her. Haha. She said 'hey I was reading that! I replied with "come and get it" so she looked at me and just replied with ' really you are gonna try and get a heavily pregnant woman to fight you for a book. God can I just say she looks so sexy right now. Back to the point Jack. Anywho I say "sure"  and did my smirk. And she moved up to me and then started running her fingers up and down my abs. God she knows me too well I get turned on so bad when she does that and she made it worse when she started biting her bottom lip. I zoned out for a few seconds and then crashed  her lips into mine by lifting her chin up with a finger. I was a long passionate kiss and it felt so right. I ask for entrance with my tongue and she allows it. We moved in unison for about two minutes and didn't want it to stop. We finished and Punzie looks into my eyes and says 'I love you Jackie' I smiled and then replied with " I love you too sexy" we snuggled up to each other and fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her and out r baby. Keeping everything I have close to me and never letting go.