All four

Punzie's P.O.V

Me, Mer Hic and Jackie watched our film and about half way through it I thought I was being kicked. I looked over to Mer and it seemed that she was having the same thought. The kicking continued and that's when we both looked horrified and shouted contractions in unison. The boys panicked like hell and dialled 999. Within five minute me and jack and Mer and Hic where on our way to the hospital. Me and Mer asked to be placed in the same room and they stuck us both in this giant room with two beds and a seat by both bed. Me and Mer went to our beds and Hic and Jack sat in their chairs on either side of us. Jack held onto my hand and I kept squeezing it. He looked up at me and our eyes met and he stood up and kissed my forehead. Witching a few hours the pain grew stronger and me and Mer had our curtains pulled. This was it. I started to push and it hurt like crazy but I kept pushing.. Jack looked at me and I looked to him he held my hand and told me to squeeze it every time I had to push. I pushed and squeezed his hand, I looked at his hand after and it was purple coloured. I felt bad for squeezing his hand so hard but he said it was fine. During the next few hours I kept pushing and breathing and squeezing my mans hand.

Mer P.O.V

Me and Punz got pushed into a big room and Hic was by my side the whole time. He held my hand a kissed it constantly. He also stroked my forehead and never let his eyes drag away. He glanced over a Punz a couple of times and Jack did too, it was so kind of the hospital to put us into a big room, I knew I couldn't do this without Punz by my side. I couldn't do it with out Hic by my side either. It just felt better to know that someone else is feeling my pain. The pain grew stronger and it was unbearable but I knew that the end would make it all worth it. The curtains where pulled and I knew that it was just me and Hic from now on. I started screaming as I pushed and I hurt like hell. Hic looked petrified and tried to calm me down but it didn't work. I squeezed his hand. And within the next hour or so I was pushing and screaming.

Jacks P.O.V

Punzie was pushing and squeezing my hand. I lost all feeling in my hand but it was all worth it. I didn't want to leave her for a second. We had been here at the hospital for a good couple of hours and the girls still haven't given birth yet. I can't wait for my girl to give birth to my baby. Just the thought of a child that has Punzie in her or him makes me just melt inside. I could picture it and I was smiling like a dork when Punzie squeezed my hand again. Then I was back in the hospital with my wife giving birth to our baby. Within the next half an hour Punzie gave birth to our beautiful baby girl. She has blonde hair with white roots and crystal blue eyes just like mine. I was hoping that she would have Punzie's eyes but my eyes suit her. At least she has Punzie's beautiful blonde hair. I was the fist to talk to her and I said " Hello Krystal I am your daddy."

Hic's P.O.V

Mer kept on pushing and taking deep breaths and I just stood there. I felt completely helpless as my wife was going through all this pain to give birth to our baby. She kept pushing and I kept stroking her forehead. In the next half an hour she kept screaming and I kept worrying if everything was okay or not and if we would have a healthy baby or if he or she had any problems. I just loved how brave my Mer was being. I am so proud of her. Imagine a baby that had both me and Mer inside him or her. It would be fantastic. I couldn't wait for our little baby to see the world. During the next half an hour or so our adorable handsome baby boy was born. He has Mer's hair and my green eyes. He looked so beautiful. Mer cried and I smiled like crazy and stared right into his big green eyes. I finally said " Hello Ash I am your daddy"