Punzie

Me and Mer started talking about how we feel with the little us'es inside us. We then put hands on each others bellies. The boys are a bit overprotective with us. We love them and all but we are only two months into the pregnancy okay ! We aren't gonna pop out a child any time soon. I love the way Jackie treats me and we have so many happy times together. I can't wait till we get married. I love my ring. It is gold with a purple gemstone in it with pink flower petals made of diamonds and there is blue and silver diamonds all around the edge of the ring. Mer's ring is also gorgeous it is a bronze ring with an amber stone in the middle with blue diamonds either side and small green diamonds all around the ring. We where talking about how much we are loving the thought of being mums and talking about the boys. Mer told me that Hic surprised her with a candle lit picnic on an island. I sometimes wish Jack could do something like that for me but then he makes it up to me at night as he says that he fell in love with his best friend and wouldn't change anything about me for the world which is just adorable. He is so sweet. We where talking about girl things when Hic interrupted us by saying "how about that movie" me and Mer both looked over to the boys and they where sat there staring at us. We stopped talking and we all started arguing about the movie we where going to watch. Me and Mer wanted to watch 'Pitch Perfect 2' and the boys wanted to watch 'Fast and Furious 7'. We kept on arguing until we came to an agreement to watch 'Insidious 2' I have no idea how we agreed to this. Me and Mer moved to the eight man sofa and then put the massive blanket that was on it over us both. Jack pressed play and Hic went to go grab some popcorn. He came back with two buckets and Mer took the popcorn out of his hands and winked. He blushed and I mouthed thanks to him. Jack shouted " hey that was our popcorn" and pouted but me and Mer just shushed him. Hic came back again with two more buckets of popcorn. The boys joined me and Mer on each side of the couch. Hic was on one side near Mer and Jackie was near me on the other side. The boys climbed into the blanket with me and Mer. Jackie fake coughed and I glanced over to him for a split second and he tapped in front of him. I wiggled over and did not leave my eyes from the screen not for one second. Jackie pulled me into his chest and put his arm around my waist, and he layed his chin on my shoulder. He kept pecking my neck when he wanted popcorn so that was quite often.