Hic

Me and Mer where about to kiss in our room when we heard a knock at the door. At that point I was thinking for 'god sake why now?'I walked to the door and opened it a bit. Only to find out it was Jack. Really dude? Now?. He smirked at my pissed off face and then said " Hey Hic. Me and Punz where thinking that us four should have a movie night in the screening room and watch a couple of movies whilst the yetis finish off making dinner." I opened the door further and Mer said " sure that sounds awesome". Jack left and I shut the door. Mer laughed as I faced her. "What are you laughing at?" I questioned and she just kept laughing. I just let it go. I walked over to Mer and before anyone else could interrupt us I gave her a passionate kiss. We left the kiss and could see that she was blushing. I smiled but she didn't see that I was staring at her smiling at her. The next thing I know is that I am against the wall in another passionate kiss with Mer. I smiled in the kiss,and after about a minute we parted and walked out side to go to the screening room. We had our fingers intertwined and never let go until we got to the screening room. As we approached the screening room we heard Punzie giggle again, and Mer clenched her jaw. I tried to push her back and she pulled me and herself into the room.