Hic

Me and Mer woke up and I went into the bathroom first. She went in next and, took about three hours like all girls do .. I kills me to keep waiting for her every morning but it is all worth it when she comes out looking stunning as always. We went down to breakfast and Jack and Punz where already there as usual. Punz was on jacks lap and her arms around his neck. Me and Mer walked in and sat at our chairs. I had my arm around Mer's waist and she had her arms on her bump. I looked over to Jack and Punz and Jack whispered something in Punz's ear and she blushed like mad then sat in her seat. Jack smirked and looked at my confused face then sniggered. The yetti's came out with our breakfasts and then placed all of our plates in front of us. Me and Jack had toast, sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs and the girls had muslei and Greek yoghurt with fresh berries. I was just about to tuck into my fry up when Mer swapped my plate for her bowl. "Hey! That's my food" I said and Mer replied with 'not now it isn't' I can't help but get turned on when she does things like this to me, when we have our little fights. I tried swapping our food back but I can't win with Mer. She is too quick and hot and pregnant that I just can't possibly win with her. I tucked into her muesli which was now my muesli and I have to say it wasn't that bad. In fact it was delicious.

Jack

Mer swapped her bowl with Hic's plate and he tried to have an fight with her but he can't win any time they have a tiny 'falling out' Hair ball (that's what I call Mer) will always win. I laughed my head off at Hic having to eat yoghurt and that healthy stuff. And at that point Punzie swapped ours and I was staring into this healthy thing and I felt lost. I sat there and watched my sexy wife eat my food and hair all tuck into Hic's food. I looked at Hic and he was slowly spooning food into his mouth. Hic stole a piece of bacon and shoved it right into his mouth. Risky move Hic. Mer just glanced over to Hic and gave him the eye, he quickly swallowed the bacon and shoved a spoon full of fruit into his mouth and looked away. I took a piece of toast from Punzie's plate and to my surprise she slapped my arm. "Ow!" I said and she just pointed to her plate. I ripped the piece of toast in half and then gave half to her and ate the other half. I kissed her cheek to say sorry and she blushed and continued to eat the food. The girls finished their food and went up to the screening room to watch their boring girly movies. Me and Hic decided to join them today.