Chapter Thirty Five

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I AM SO SO SO SORRY. I'm a terrible person :(

Well, school and soccer will be winding down, and prom was last weekend so, i should be updating quicker, but i'm not making any promises. I'M SORRRRRRRY. AHHH.

and i'm even more sorry-ier that this is short and you all will probably kill me for it, but...ENJOY?

----

*River’s POV*

I woke up with the bright London sun beaming through Aspen’s balcony. We had left the doors open, so there was a slight breeze and the sound of birds chirping filling the room. I sat up and saw Aspen curled up in a ball, her knees clutched against her bare chest. I closed my eyes, remembering some vivid images of her from last night.

It was perfect. I know that we were both drunk and probably won’t remember much from it, but I knew now that maybe we could try to start something between us. I smiled then leaned down to her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. She nestled against the pillow and made a whimper noise. Gosh, she was so cute. I’d do anything to have her.

I got out from the bed and slipped on my boxers. I took my clothes and threw them in Aspen’s hamper and put her robe on her bed and kissed her shoulder one more time before waltzing into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I was literally on top of the world right now and nothing could bring me down.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I sighed then paused my cooking and took my time walking to the door. It was probably the guys coming to see if Aspen and I had “sealed the deal.” Boy, they were going to love this.

“Cohen?” I said as I opened the door and my heart fell to the floor. Oh no.