TWENTY-EIGHT (Bonus)

*this isn't gonna be long!! :)

"Well if it isn't my sexy ex and his lame excuse for a boyfriend," said Jason.

"Could we possibly have a different waiter? You're a little lame yourself," snapped Matt. After that they both started arguing until the manger walked up and asked if there was a problem I spoke up.

"Yes, we'd like a different server please."

"What's wrong with Jas-"

"Just please give us another server!" I shouted.

"Yes sir, right away... Julie table six!" Just after that a tall girl dressed in the uniform for the restaurant came to our table and asked what we wanted to drink. She then, after getting our orders, turned with a smile an left.

After hours of talking and being ourselves I had to use the bathroom. I got up and headed toward the bathroom. I went into a he stall and done my business when I heard the door open and close, but instead of it only making a close sound I heard a click, someone had locked the door. "H-hello?" I asked shaking. Silence. "Hello?"

"Hey." I knew exactly who it was, and oh no, what did he want? "Jason, what do you want?" I asked coming out of the stall.

"I want... You."

"Well guess what?... You... Can't have me."

He frowned. "Why baby? I thought you loved me?"

"I.. I did. A very long time ago. You need to let me go like I have let you go and moved on."

"Oh but you see Daniel I will never let you go," he pulled a pocket knife from his pocket and stepped toward me. I backed away in fear. "What's the matter? Are you scared Daniel?"

"J-Jason stop, you don't want to do this."

"Oh but I do." He raised the knife and as he almost stabbed me I jumped to the right and ran into the corner like a dumb ass instead of the door. "Oh you've walked right into your own death Danny baby."

"HELP!"

"'help!'" He mimicked. "No one can help you Danny."

"MATT HELP! MATT PLEASE!"

Matts POV:

God what's taking him so long? Just then I heard a faint cry for help and I think it was Daniel. "Um. Waiter! Help!" Julie came running to the table.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Daniel went to the bathroom to pee fifteen minutes ago and hasn't came out and I just heard him scream for help, I fear Jason is going to hurt him, please help me."

"Okay... Here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna call the police and you and JOE!" She screams to get him over here, "go and try and get into the bathroom."

"Okay but tell the police to hurry I don't wanna be to late."

Daniels POV:

"Matts coming any second!" I warned.

"Matt, Matt, Matt. Who cares about Matt? I certainly don't." Just then we heard Matt and another mans voice outside the door.

"Matty! Help me!"

"I'm tryin! The police are coming!" He screamed from the other side of the door.

A few minutes later, no I'm still not dead yet, the police arrive and break down the door right as Jason goes to end my life. Matt grabs me into a tight hug followed by a few kisses on my mouth. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, aside from almost being murdered, I'm completely fine baby."

"I'm sorry Danny.."

"It's okay, you didn't plan this."

"No I didn't but I did plan this..." He got down on one knee in front of me, with a few policemen and Julie, also Joe still on the room. Tears came to my eyes.

"W-wha?"

"Daniel, will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?"