TWENTY

"Everyone up!" yelled Lilly from the living room.

It was our first day back to school. I shook Matt lightly. "Matty, its time wake up, we don't want to be late," I whispered in his ear. He didn't wake up. "Matt, up now!" I yelled. He literally jumped out of bed.

"God you scared me," he said out of breath. "Why'd you wake me?"

"School, now let's get dressed," I made a sad face.

"I can help make you happy, in a matter seconds actually."

He sat on the bed beside me, leaned in, and pushed his lips against mine. He pulled away.

"Wait, what do we do about kissing at school?" asked Matt.

"Well I was thinking, before you go to the cafeteria, come meet me in the bathroom, oh my gosh, we'll get a stall," I finished smiling.

------------
We finally arrived at school. I couldn't wait to kiss Matt. I had a daydream about it, he would walk in run over to me and push me into a stall against the wall and push his lips against mine. That's what I wanted to happen. But, it probably wouldn't. I eventually got out of my fourth period class and ran toward the bathroom, I couldn't wait any longer. It was finally going to happen. Yay! Matt, a few minutes later, walked in and ran to me, pulling ne in for a hug. Then Matt pushed me into the stall, and up against the wall. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. "What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Well then kiss me," I whispered. Matt leaned in and put his lips on mine, our lips moved at a pace, I pushed my tongue against his bottom lip and he opened, allowing me access to his tongue. Just then, we heard footsteps walk slowly toward the stall, stopping one it reached the door.

"Oh my god! Matt's kissing Daniel!" shouted Austin, a fellow classmate of ours. Matt pulled away and turned around.

"Beat it Austin, and if you tell anyone, I'll cut off your dick," he said in a deep, serious voice.

"Okay I won't," said Austin, but we found out later, that was a lie.

"I heard Daniel and Matt were caught French kissing in the bathroom stall!" said a kid to a group of girls and boys as I walked by. Now everyone knew, including teachers. His much worse could this get?

------------(Friday)

"Matthew Jones, Daniel Miller," called the principle. We got our diplomas as we walked passed him and shook his hand. We had finally graduated!

Later that day, when we got to Matt's, he asked me, Lilly and Harry if we wanted to go to a graduation party that night.

"Sure," we all answered together. The party started at eight tonight and probably end tomorrow morning.

-----------(The party) WARNING: sexual content.

Me and Matt went upstairs to make out, we couldn't downstairs because people would watch and that would be awkward. Matt slowly moved his hand down my back slid his fingertips in the back of my boxers. I smiled against his lips, making him smile back.

He then pulled at my shirt wanting ne to take it off, so I leaned back a little bit and he helped me pull my shirt over my head. I moved my hand slowly behind Matt and tugged at his shirt, then helping him pull it over his head.

He then picked me up and we fell backwards onto the bed.

"I love you," Matt said. He reached down and unbuttoned my pants.

"I love you too." I pulled my pants off leaving me half naked. I rolled on top of Matt and reached down toward his zipper and grabbed, slightly squeezing, he smiled. I unbuttoned his parts and he pulled them off. Matt kissed me slowly and slid his tongue onto my mouth, deepening the kiss. Matt then slid my boxers down to my.ankles ando I kicked them to the floor with the rest of my cloths.

He slid his underwear down his legs and the them to the floor.

"Danny, since this is your first time having actual sex, and not just getting naked in the back of a car," he smiled. "Let me know if it hurts."

"Okay, I'm waiting baby, I promise I'll tell you."

He purlt my head on a pillow and ran his fingers down my torso, making me shiver. He then slowly moved his head towards my junk.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes baby, please."

He started slowly, bobbing his head up and down, getting faster as he went. "Matt," I moaned. I felt him smile. This was amazing.

-------------(Next Morning)

I woke up with my body intertwined with Matt's. My mind filled with memories of last night, making me smile. I grabbed Matt's hand intertwined our fingers, he woke and turned to face me.

"Hello sunshine," I said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful." He leaned over and kissed me.

"Last night was amazing,did you like it?" said Matt.

"Yes I did baby. Thanks."

"Your welcome."

---------

Thanks for reading!!!!- Nickjb2001.