Chapter 13 - Grave Digger

"Aria, I'm going to need you to come with us." Said a brown haired police detective as she escorted me out of the classroom. 

I could feel the eyes of all my peers watch me leave the room. The officer pulled out her walkie-talkie "We have her." 

"Wait what? What do you mean by -" She cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. "Aria Montgomery you have the right to remain silent." The officer slammed be against the wall and cuffed me. 

"What going on! what are you doing?" I barked as she pushed me towards the exit and into a hyundai police car. 

My cuffed hands angrily rubbed against the cheap pleather seat. "Miss, can you please tell my whats going on and why I am in these nasty cuffs." I asked as politely as I could. She turned around, still driving and smiled. "You can call me Detective Tanner." She turned back to face the road and continued. "You've been taken into custody, you're friends gone." My heart seemed to stop, in fear of who  She or he taken now. "m-may I ask who exactly is g-g-gone?" I said in a shaky voice. There was a long pause, as if Detective Tanner was contemplating if she should tell me or not. "The blonde one."

As far as I knew, there is only one blonde friend.....

"NO! HE CAN'T TAKE HER!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face.

"Aria" She said sternly, "Stop playing me, I know who did this disgusting dirty work."  

My eyes lit up, "Tell me! Please!" I shouted, knowing they would find him and put him behind bars.

"I hope you catch him and make him suffer." Maybe that should've stayed in my head. 

"I'm pretty sure you won't last a minute in jail."