Prologue

Hi guys so I am back for another Bitch War, yes this one is going to be less confusion, more sass and a whole lot more drama, I hope this is going to get further than the last book, I am so grateful for all of the support <3 I am sorry if you confused about the first part, I promise it is going to make sense and trust me there is going to be less spelling and grammar errors. And again, thank you guys so so so much for all of the support, i have been putting so much work into this new book and I hope you all love it, as much as I loved writing it.

Not to sure if you have noticed but my books are connected with @juliabartholomeusz 's books, they have the same kind of plot but using different characters. In the story she is Hanna, which means she would be my friend although, we are really good friends in real life.

Please check her out she's amazing <3

Love you all

xx

SK

Oh and BTW

Yes, you read correctly, "The Bitch Wars" is based upon true encounters with me and my friends, but yeah there has been some changes. This means that not everything is true, no "aria" did not get pregnant or "hanna" almost commit suicide etc.. so yeah don't be worried most of the extreme things are not real.