0.1

Nina*

The 8 year old awakes and finds herself in an english lesson. Her teacher, Mrs Roach, hadnt noticed she had fallen asleep once again. Nina isnt one to cocentrate during school. The only thing she concentrates on is another 8 year old, his name is calum. He started going to this primary school 3 days ago. He hangs around with 3 boys and 2 of them hate nina. Their names are ashton and luke. The other boy is called michael, he is best friends with nina. However, michaels tends to stay with ashton, luke and calum. Since its only calums first few days in school, nina hasnt told michael about her crush yet.

Nina's pov

I notice michael looking over at me from his table which is opposite my table. He starts to chuckle at me as i open my eyes from my little nap. I hadnt slept too well last night, again. Mrs Roach is still drowning on about adverbs and adjectives. We've been studying the same thing for about 4 months now and we learnt everything in the first week. Well, everyone except meghan. Shes the 'leader' of the populars in my class. She likes to act dumb but she knows exactly what we're doing.

"Right class, lunch time!" Mrs Roach squeals as the warning bell dismisses us. I make eye contact with michael and we both approach each other smiling with our tiny white teeth.

"What have you got for lunch today mikey?" I ask the normal everyday question and he replies with the same answer as usual.

"Sandwich, cookies, crisps and milk!" He exclaims while grabbing his lunch box which has a picture of the tmnt on it.

"Do you want to sit with us for lunch today?" He asks me politly while i grab my lunch box and wait with him.

"Sure!!" I squeal. We're waiting for his friends Calum, Luke and Ashton. Luke and Ashton dont really like me because im michaels best friend but i dont care. I still sit with them sometimes.

Michael and I see the others approach us and we greet them before heading out to the yard. We all finally sit on the grass and eat our lunch together.

I sit next to michael who is in between me and luke. On Lukes left is ashton and then calum is in between ash and i.

"Why is nina sitting with us?" Luke whispers loudly to michael.

"Because she is my friend and i let her" muchael says before he pulls his tounge out to calum and puts his arm around my shoulder. Then i see luke and ashton look at each other and stand up.

"We're going to sit somewhere else, you coming calum?" Ashton says before rolling his eyes at me.

"Uh yeah okay, bye nina" calum winks at me and waves at michael.

"You dont need to worry nina, calum and i are your friends" michael reasures me and i nod and smile at him while i watch calum walk away.

// end of school day \\

I see my dad waiting for me at the school gates to pick me up. I run up to him and throw my arms around him as he lifts me up.

"How was your day?" He asks happily

"It was okay" i reply with a tiny smile.

// 11:11 - i wish calum would sit with me for lunch\\

A/N

Hello beauties!!

I hope you like this chapter ots really short anno

Im really nervous about this book tbh and idky

But should mikeys and ninas ship name be

Nikey

Or

Mina

Ily

Stay rad bbes

~chloe