0.2

Ninas pov

// the next day \\

Its the second lesson for today, maths. I sit next to michael for this lesson but luke and ash sit opposite me. They always pass notes to each other and michael. Id rather not see them but it would be nice if i did.

"Nina, the answer to question B, please" mrs roach asks me all the time because she thinks i dont pay enough attention. Question B on the board reads 4 x 7. Im not too good at sevens or fours.

"Uh thats um...25?" I tried

"Try again" she says trying to boost me.

I notice ash write on the piece of paper he has and then he passes it to luke and they both start laughing. I dismiss it and try the sum again.

"4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, twentyyyy... eight!! 28!!" I squeal and notice michael clapping.

"Well done, have a star sticker!" Mrs roach gives me my first ever sticker ive had this year. Then she turns to face a different table.

Luke passes the note to calum who is shaking his head at luke and looks at me. Calum slides the note over to me and i see lukes and ashtons head go down and calum is still looking at me with a small pout.

I unfold the paper slowly and read it.

'Shes dumb!'

'That question was so easy'

My eyes begin to water a little and just as the bell dismisses us to break, tears begin to stream down my cheeks.

"Sorry, nina" i hear calum whisper as we both exit the room.

Could today get any worse?

// 4th lesson \\

I have PE now and michael and i are sitting in the hall with calum while luke and ash sit away from us.

I told michael about the note as he didnt really take any notice. At break after i told him, he went up to luke and ashton and told them not to sit with us because theyre not friends now and neither is calum.

"Today, we are going to be working in pairs!" Mrs Roach orders and michael and i huddle up to each other.

"Luke you're going to be working with...hmm..nina" i look staright at mikey

"It'll be okay" mikey says while smiling. Mrs Roach puts michael with calum and then finishes off pairing the rest of the class.

"Now, who hasnt got a partner?" She asks out of curiosity. Then i see Ashtons hand shoot up.

"Right, ashton... you can work with...luke and nina for today" i see ashton fist bumb the air small enough so mrs roach doesnt see.

I guess today just got worse

I put my head down and walk over to luke and ashton.

I decide not to say anything for the whole lesson.

// lunch time \\

I grab my lunch box and wait for michael. I decide to get his lunch box for him too.

PE was awful, luke and ash laughed at everything i done. Mrs roach asked me to get a mat for my group and after i put it down, i tripped over my lace and fell flat on my face. Now i have an ice pack on my cheek. Luke was laugbing hysterically and ash, not so much but still tiny chuckles.

After PE i had History and it wasnt too bad. I got a question wrong and luke helped me get it right but he was still writing notes to ashton.

I finially notice michael and calum approach me and i hand michael his lunch box and quickly find calums.

"Hey, calums sitting with us today, okay?" Michael smiles and i nod happily.

As i pass calum his lunch box he passes me a small piece of paper.

I unfold it and read

'I think we should say sorry to nina because i feel bad' A

'Tomorrow' L

I smile at calum.

"Thank you cal"

// 11:11 - i wish calum would speak to me \\

A/N

Yo yo yo

I hope this is okay for you all

If you want you can add my sc and exchange ugly selfies my user is chloepurden_x

My intsagram is a melanie martinez fan accounf if you follow it and spam it ill do the same my user is crybabiessippycup

My twitter is ershternerwern

I FOLLOW EVERYONE BACK ILY

~chloe