0.3

Ninas pov

// the next day \\

"Nina could i please talk to you for a second?" The tall blonde haired boy - luke - wondered.
I look over to cal for his reasurence and then back at luke.
"Yeah" i tremble while nodding my head slowly. He smiles back at me. After that, he leads me to the lunch trollies (its lunch time). I walk behind calum while following luke and then i feel a warm embrase, so warm it could burn everything i ever felt physically and mentally. The feeling scared me a little but it was only someone elses hand inside mine - calums.

"It'll be okay" he says attempting to wink but fails by shutting both eyes. I smile back and kiss his cheek softly.

I follow luke to the trollies and i notice ashton. His hair in the usual small curls with his arms across his chest.

Luke and i approach him.

"We umm... well we just wanted to say we're um... well we...God luke. I dont believe you're making me do this" ashton blurts out. I dismiss his rudeness and turn to face luke, he rolls his eyes at ash and then begins to talk.

"What we really wanted to say was, we're sorry for what we wrote about you yesterday" he says kindly. I roll my eyes rudely wanting more of an appology.

"And for hating you because you and michael are friends... and for pe... and for everything else" he finishes. I smile at him and shake his hand maturely.

"Appology accepted" i giggle

"Aw great!" Ashton squeals. I look at him with a frown.

"Not for you" i say seriously but laughing on the inside

He rolls his eyes while smiling "okay... im sorry too" we both laugh and then shake hands

// last lesson \\

The whole lesson - geography - calum and i were talking and laughing. Michael doesnt sit on my table and he was talking to luke and ashton as they are friends aswell.

"Nina, why did you kiss me before?" Calum blushes. I look up from my work and drop my pencil while smiling

"Because you're such a good friend"i smile at him and he frowns with his bushy eyebrows

"So you kiss all of you're friends?" He smirks and i smirk back

"Nope. Only you" i lean in to kiss his cheek once again just as the bell rings signalling home time.

// 11:11 - i wish calum felt the same way about me \\
A/N

HAIII

so i wanted to make this short bc well i dont really know why BUTT the next chapter is skipped time to year 9 bc yeeah

I hope you like this shitty book

Also i have another fanfic called ILLUSION you should totally read it if you are a mikey girl.

And i have another fanfic coming up ill tell you more about that sooooooon okay bye

ilyvm

~chloe