0.9

Ninas pov

Today, calum and i agreed to skype eachother tonight. Michael hasnt been answering any of my texts, when i ask calum to tell mikey to answer calum says i cant right now. I understand that they're busy asf but a text isnt much, or a call...or skype.

I message michael again

To: Mikeyyy

I miss you! Please answer me mikey? Love you x

I roll my eyes and lock the screen.

Today is my day off uni so i decide to put my duvet on the couch in the living room and put disney films on all day.

Michaels pov

I resieve another text from nina and i cant persuade myself to answer it.

We finally arrived in london this morning and he head back home in two days. I bet calums excited. I like seeing him happy but it feels like hes dragging nina away from me.

"Michael, answer it" calum says. I just look at him and look back down at my phone

"I cant" i drop my phone and get out of the tour bus. Its raining but i still decide to go for a walk outside.

While im walking i think about when i was little and when me and Nina used to only talk to eachother and ourselves. It sounds stupid but it made me feel closer to her. I dont hate calum for talking to Nina. Its just the fact shes moving away from me, mentaly and im moving away from her physically. Calum likes her. As in i think he wants a relationship with her, which i dont want him to even touch her because in Ninas past relationships shes been hurt and i dont want Calum to hurt her. God damn. I love Nina. But i wouldnt be in a relationship with her because shes my bestest friend so i guess its up to her and calum. But. Ugh. I have no control over what she or he want. They have to do it on their own.

"Michael!!" I hear calum yell from far away. I turn to face him and noitice hes carrying my phone and running towards me. He finally reaches me.

"Uh, its nina. You gotta answer her man" i roll my eyes at him.

"Why is she texting me if she likes you?" I say by mistake. He smirks at me and i stare at him blankly.

"Wait, what?" his smirk drops as soon as he sees the blank look on my face.

"Nothing" i grab my phone out of his hand and start to walk away rapidly without looking at him.

What have i done...?

I decide to text Nina. Since i may have just fucked up our friendship

To: nina

I miss you too! You will hate me for what ive just done im really sorry and i understand if you no longer want to be friends but i love you xox

I automatically resieve a text back off her

From: nina

What? It cant be that bad??xox

To: nina

I told calum you like him...

I dont resieve a message back but she immediately reads the message

a/n

Really sorry about this small one but hai im back from the dead...

I had to delete this app off my phone bc i had no storage when i went to see hey violet BUT YEAH im back

i lava yaa

~chloe