First Imagine (JB)

This is my first imagine so it will suck a bit. Hehe! So you can request in the comments or message me privately! Anyway thx!

Y/N POV

"Ugh!!" I screamed. I was in a middle of creating a good drawing when suddenly someone disturbed me! I looked up to see it was JB, or Jaebum, he has been my bully since I transferred to JYP High school. He is a popular person and extremely kind to others but is mean to me! I glared at him while he just smirked and just walked off with the coolness surrounding him.

I breathed a sigh of relief only to grab the attention of JB's friend, Junior. He looked at me worryingly. I just smiled at him and continued my masterpiece ;).

JB POV

I went out of Y/N's classroom when my buddies excluding Junior came and grinned their silly grins. I raised my eyebrows at them. They just grinned like a Cheshire Cat. "Bwoya?" I asked. Mark came and draped his arms around and said, "What a great move you did there JB! Trying to catch the attention of Y/N's?" I blushed at his words. Let's just say I have a tiny crush on her actually a big one since I liked her since she came to this school.

BamBam came up and grinned," Yah! Hyung, you should confess to her if you don't you will lose her! She's very pretty and got a lot of admirers!" I sighed. I knew she had a lot of admirers since she was pretty. I grabbed my things and just went to my next class.

Y/N POV

I just grabbed my things when JB can up and smiled at me. I glanced at him daring him to say anything. He rubbed back of his neck when suddenly he asked me if we could talk privately. I said it was fine. We went out to the garden and he breathed in and out. "Um, Y/N I have a tell you something. Well that is.... I like you... and I would like you to be my girlfriend." He took out a rose and waited for me to accept it.

I waited for words to sink. JB looked at me nervously when I finally said, "Yes.. I would like to be your girlfriend." and took the rose. He was flustered at first and then suddenly broke out in a big grin and hugged me. I laughed and suddenly his soft lips was on me so quick and it was so soft so sweet. I kissed him back. We pulled away, breathless. I had never thought that my bully would be my boyfriend!!! :) ;) :-*

Done!!!! My first imagine!! It was really good a bit boring! Pls bear with it! You can request. If you wan at request pls write in the comments or message me! Bye~