A Seventeen Imagine

So since Seventeen Joshua's Birthday was yesterday so I was thinking of writing a imagine to celebrate his birthday. I will be thinking of doing imagines for a seventeen or got7 members' birthday. So it will be in this book and this is the first time I have tried so pls accept the fact it's not that good. So let's go!

Your POV

I sighed as I thought about Joshua's birthday. His birthday was in just a few days and you wanted to get him something special. After all he has been an amazing best friend. But somehow you wished to take a step farther from the best friend stage. You're planning to confess on his birthday.

Suddenly you though of an idea. How about a sweet dinner with him at your home and a homemade meal? You grinned at the though of this. You tied up your hair in a messy bun and started cooking.

Joshua's POV

I grinned at the though of celebrating my birthday with Y/N. But somehow she hasn't phone called me or texted me yet. It seems like she has forgotten huh. I sighed and thought of what I wanted to say to her on my birthday. I liked her for the past few years but never had the courage to tell her so I was thinking to tell her on my birthday, today.

Suddenly a message popped out from my phone. It was Y/N! I grinned at the message.  Joshua come to my house at 6pm k? 
I smiled at this and quickly send a message to her.
Sure!
I grinned finally I will be able to tell her my true feelings. I scrambled to the shower. I wore a black shirt and ripped blue jeans and a high red converse shoe and combed my hair. Pleased with my appearance I went towards Y/N's house.

Your POV

I quickly sent a message to Joshua and quickly he replied my back. I had only a few minutes so I quickly went in the shower. I blow-dried my hair and let it down in its natural waves. I wore a cute crop top saying "I Love You!", a short cute leather skirt and pink high converse shoes. Ding dong!

I held my breath in and opened the door. There stood Joshua, stunning as ever. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Happy Birthday Joshua!" I smiled at him. He smiled even wider. "I though you forgot." He said. "Of course not, I just want to make a surprise for you!" He smiled and went inside. He saw the dinner on the table and glanced at me. "Y/N did you cook this?" I shyly nodded. He was shocked and grabbed the seat to eat. He took a bite and said it was delicious. Thank god it was good!

After the meal, I give him a present, a sweater with his favorite color and a new shoes. He smiled at this and I gathered my courage or confess for him. "Um. Joshua?" "Hmm?" He asked. "The past few months I have developed some feelings and what I would like to say is. I LIKE YOU JOSHUA! "   He was shocked I could see it . He didn't say anything. I sighed I knew it was a rejection. But suddenly he hugged me and said" Y/N I have been waiting for these words to hear it and now i would like to say I like you too!" I was so shocked. Really? This handsome boy like me back.
Suddenly he leaned and planted his soft and plump lips on my red ones. The kiss was sweet and soft tasting of the sweet happiness and candies he had eaten.
"Thank you Y/N for being my best birthday gift!"

So that's it the sweet story of you and Joshua on his birthday!! Pls read this imagine! I hoped you liked it! Bye~~