✔️MINGYU✔️

So this is my first request from my good friend taelescope . She is requesting seventeen imagine. She will be slowly slipping in the diamond life coz of yours truly. So yeah my second real imagine!

SUU POV

Hello~ The name's Suu or Hong SooKyung! Yes! I'm the sister of Hong Jisoo or known as Seventeen's Joshua. Nobody knows I'm his sister not even his band mates. I am Carat! I support my brother and I love seeing them live! 
My brother has recently invited me over his dorm. I'm going over with bags of snacks.

I walked towards the path trying hard to read the address my brother sent me. I was quite near and luckily there were no fans there. I rang the doorbell. A faint "Coming~" could be heard. The door flew open and there stood their leader, frowning. "Excuse me but we don't except gifts personally. Please give it to the staffs of our managers." he said. I shook my head trying to call out for my brother. Luckily Jisoo oppa saw me. He grinned.

"Dongseang-ah~~" he pushed Seungcheol oppa and hugged me. "Hey oppa." Seungcheol oppa was confused. "May I know who she is?" Jisoo oppa smiled. He introduced me as his sister to his members. I mentally counted them. There was only 10 of them! Jisoo oppa seemed to notice what I was thinking. "Mingyu, Wonwoo and Jihoon are at the studio sorting out the song." "Oh."

Suddenly the door flew open, three boys scrambled their feet and immediately saw me. Eyes alerted, they quickly grabbed Seungcheol oppa and asked him who I was. He replied saying I was Jisoo oppa's sister. They introduced themselves vice versa. Mingyu stared at me with a confused look, only matching with a smile. I smiled back.

MINGYU POC

When we finished our recording we rushed back to our dorm only to be met with a girl in our dorm. All of us asked Scoups hyung who said that is was Jisoo hyung's sister. I have to admit she was quite short yet extremely cute! She get along with all of our members especially Woozi hyung since he's short too however don't tell him though!

She smiled at me. I smiled back. She seemed really kind and I have to admit I'm smitten with her~ Yes it was love at first sight~. A very cliche thing, yet that can't be the most romantic thing ever. Although I have no courage I will be able to confess her one day!

SUU POV

I will be true to myself and you guys of course. I have fallen for Mingyu~  The cute giant and visual of the group with an amazing talent in cooking and rapping. I won't tell him yet until I have enough courage and will power to do it. I won't regret liking him though~ ( ^ω^ )

That's the end of this imagine and yes I stopped it since well u all know he likes u~. You dun need to confess just enjoy the sweet and fluffy moments~ 😂😘😘
Anyways thx so much for the reads~ bye~