Happy Birthday JB!!

So I was supposed to update on JB's birthday but I didn't had time so I will be updating for his birthday!!! Here we go~~~

Y/N POV

Today is JB's birthday I wanted to get him something meaningful. After all he was my boyfriend I needed something romantic and memorable for him. Maybe a sweet romantic dinner with him? Nah. Everybody does that when it's his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. I needed something original.

How about a surprise picnic and sweet stroll on the beach? It's sweet and romantic and maybe I can cook something for him! I grinned at the thought of this and quickly took out the cookbooks needed. Only a few hours and the plan was starting!

JB's POV

Today was my birthday and Y/N still hasn't send me a message or a call. I sighed and picked up my phone. I called Y/N.

Yoboseyo? -Y/N
Jagiya~~  What are you doing? -JB
Hmm? I'm cooking! -Y/N
For who? -JB
For you of course! -Y/N
Huh? You remember my birthday? -JB
Jagi you think I don't remember your birthday? -Y/N
Because you didn't call me or text me that's why!-JB
Why would I do that! Listen you should take a shower and get dressed! Because I got a surprise for you,k?-Y/N
Ok!-JB
Then the call ended. He grinned at the thought of going out with his pretty Jagi!
-----------------------❤️❤️❤️❤️-----------------

I quickly scrambled to the shower and had a quick refreshing shower and chose a casual outfit for the surprise or maybe a date? He had a dark blue shirt and faded ripped blue jeans with a boyfriend jacket on top. He wore Nike shoes and went out of his dorm. Y/N stood there in short flower print dress with a cute leather sash covering her slim waist. She a bad a cute blue sling bag and pinkish-peach coloured pumps. Her hair was let down in curly waves.
"So what is the surprise?" I asked to my pretty girlfriend. She grinned but put her finger on her lips, telling me that she's not telling me anything. "Oppa, since it's a surprise you must put a blindfold around your eyes! That way you won't peak!" She said. "Fine!" I put the blindfold on my eyes and Y/N securely tied it. "So now oppa, I'm going to lead you so don't worry ok?" I nodded trusting her. She slowly lead me down to a path. "Oppa you can take off the blind fold now!" (I'm too lazy to tell you how they walked and stuff so I made him come quickly! >~<)

I took off the blindfold and there was a splendid view right in front of me. We were at the beach and beside the shore. There was a picnic blanket laid out and a basket of food was deliciously on it and some chilled drinks were in the ice box. I looked at my Jagi. "Did you do this?" She nodded shyly. I hugged her and kissed her forehead."Jagiya, you don't need to I this on my birthday." She pouted and said," Oppa, you been so sweet and kind to me so I had to do something for you! So this is what I wanted to do to you!"

We sat down and ate her homemade food. It was delicious and on top of it I get to eat it all! Hehe! "Jagi?" "Hmm?" "I love you and being with you is my present so you don't need to do these kind of things k?" "But I did it!" "Uh huh! You did it and I'm still grateful for it!" Now let's relax and have a stroll shall we?" She eye-smiled at me. I grinned and said yes!

So the imagine for his Birthday is finished! Yay!! Happy birthday JB even though it's late! Continue to work hard and still be your dorky self ! #SexyLeaderJbDay   I will try to update the Mark imagine so pls wait for it!!!

------------------❤️❤️❤️❤️---------------------