〰JB〰

Hello~ so it's a another request from my Unnie or Eomma! She's like a Eomma to me and helps me out a lot! Anyway ya go XOXMusic-chickXOX

SARAH POV
"Ah....." I sighed. I looked over the boy next to me. 'When will he understand that we're just friends?' I thought. The boy beside me was my boyfriend, JB. He hadn't moved a single inch just plainly and blankly staring at the wall. We had a fight yesterday due to misunderstanding. I had been out with my close friend, Wonwoo. Yet JB saw us and dragged me back home without giving me a chance to explain. Now he still sulking not even giving me a chance to talk or explain.

I looked at him, he's still not looking at me or moving. I got up from the bed and walked out. What's the point? I can't talk anyway. I grabbed my myself a cup of tea, slowly calming my nerves. 'Is this useless fight going to continue and we won't talk anymore?' I thought.(*cue music* we don't talk anymore like we used to do~ anyway bye hehe~). I gripped my hands on the cup, shaking softly. I closed my eyes and relaxed myself but somehow I just can't.

Was this relationship a joke for him? We've been together for over a year now but can't he trust me? I sobbed softly not letting him hear. I tried to put all my effort in it, but has he done the same? I closed my eyes, darkness whelmed over me and slowly I fell asleep.

JB's POV

I turned around, seeing a empty space. Where is she? Did she leave?! I immediately got up, panicking. That was the least thing I want to happen. We fought yesterday and I was too hotheaded to let her explain. We've been dating for a year yet I still got jealous. She would probably think I don't trust her, but it's not that I don't trust her it's just me being insecure. Yes, it's sounds unbelievable but who isn't insecure for once? Well if someone isn't insecure that person must exceed so much confidence or either is narcissistic.

I love her and sometimes it's hard for me to show my feelings. I glanced around trying to adjust my eyes in the jet black darkness of the room, somehow I can't seem to find her. Worried that something might have happen to her, I got up to check around. Walking out I could make out her frame sleeping on the table with a cup of tea beside her. I chuckled softly, she looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but think how much I made her suffer. Yet she seems to forgive me each time and she dealt with it every time I was jealous.

I carried her bridal style and walked over our bedroom. She stirred a bit but she didn't wake up. Laying her on the bed I grabbed a blanket to cover her up and slowly I hugged her, kissing her temple. "Jagi~ I hope you could forgive me for being jealous. It's just that I get insecure when other boys surround you. I wondered myself why did I get such a pretty and considerate girl as you and I'm really lucky~" I whispered. "I love you~" "Nado~ Jagi~ and yes I forgive you..." she replied back, dozing off again.

Hello~~~ Yes I'm back with another update! School is finally closed which means I must update a lot right? So yeah I will make sure to update a lot~❤️️ Thanks~ 😘