Mark Imagine (Part 2)

So this is the second part of the Mark one shot or maybe imagine? I dunno anyway here you go! It seems like the author has to write but there are no requests.

Mark's POV
It has been months now that Y/N has left my home. She left me. Yet I don't blame her for it. If I didn't cheat on her or did anything bad to her then she would be still with me.

I sighed at the thought of this. I looked the picture of us, Y/N and I. Well it used to be us but she left on our anniversary. I don't blame her. It was me who made her leave. She waited patiently for me everyday, cooked for me, took care for me every time if I'm stressed or sick. Yet I took her for granted.

I wanted her to take me back and maybe forgive me that's all I wanted. Even if she has a boyfriend or husband or anything I want her back. You can call me selfish and mean but she is the one who helped me. Her world revolves around me and I still love her. I once again sighed and thought about how to meet her.

Y/N POV

It's been months and Mark still used to contact me. However I'm not brave enough to face him or talk to him. The wounds are still there and it's still hurts. However I do admit that I still love him. What can I do? He probably forgot about me. So I think I should move on.

I sighed. 'It's so boring here maybe I'll go out and get some fresh air.' I grabbed a coat on and my leather boots. I put a beanie on my head and grabbed my keys, phone and purse. I walked towards the small cafe near by, seeing couples walk beside me smiling. I sadly smiled. This was what me and Mark used to be. Yet it fell apart and now we're like this.

I shook my head and opened the cafe door. It greeted me with its caffeine scent and the warmth of the heater. I ordered the usual and sat on my seat, spotting a familiar person. He looked up, our eyes meeting over. It was.... Mark. He looked surprised as me. He quickly got his things and scrambled over me. I panicked I wasn't ready to see him nor will be. He was already at my table grinning softly in process. I smiled back awkwardly.

"Hey..." He said. "Hey what's up? How's it going Mark?" "Well.... I guess. How about you Y/N?" I shrugged. "Pretty much ok". He smiled sadly. I sipped my coffee as he opened his mouth to speak, yet hesitated. "Y/N... Please take me back... I'm sorry I'm really am... I don't how I would do without you. Each day pained me continuously as I never saw you. You weren't there for me to wake me up, care for me.... Please I beg you..." He sobbed. I bit my lips, tears welling up in my own eyes, "Mark... I don't know. A cheater will always be a cheater and who knows you might do it again. I don't want to try hurt again."

"I'll promise you. I won't hurt you ever again, please the last chance?" He said firmly yet pleadingly. "Ok..." He blinked and smiled. "I won't make you regret it!" He said and kissed me softly. I smiled. Maybe it was the right choice of me to give him a chance.

Hello~~ as you know I'm back and yes it's the holidays so in updating! It took me so long but I will try to update! So pls continue reading this! Thanks ❤️❤️💋💋