Wishing You Were Dead

Zendaya pov

I've been here for what felt like a week so far. Trevor haven't hurt me since but I'm still hurting. He only gives me food every two days. I probably lose a total of 20 pounds. I can't take this anymore it's too much for me. I'm slowly dieing each day . It makes me sick to even think that.

The whole basement stinks of pee. The bucket I've been using is going to over flow soon.

I'm sitting in the same spot for weeks. I have to have a plan to get out of here. I don't know how but I have to figure it out very soon.

I noticed a handle on the ground. I move towards and try pulling it. I pull on it with the little strength I have left. Once I got it opened I looked inside. It was like a small underground cupboard. It was pitch black so I use my hand to feel.

I felt something like a key. I pick it up. It was definitely a key. I kept feeling in there and I felt......
A gun.

My heart started to race. I pick it up and observe it. It was fully loaded. I picked up the key and tried to unlock the chains.

" yes! " I said out of excitement when the chains unlock.

I managed to get up with all the pain going through my body. I picked up the gun and slowly crept to the stairs.

I reached to the door and tried to turn the knob but it's locked.

" s*** " I whispered to myself.

I felt in my hair and grabbed a Bobby pin. I move the bobby pin in the lock till I heard a click.
I carefully opened the door. I was shocked at how neat the place was. There were nice couches and modern furniture.

I walked in and the lights were turned off. Guessing no one is here. I walk towards the front door ready to run as fast as I could out of this place.

Oh s***.

I freeze and start to panic. I see trevor coming out if his car towards the house. I run into what looks like the bathroom. I hop into the tub and stand quietly.

I hear trevor open the basement door the yell.

" WHAT THE HELL! " trevor yells.

I hear him open every door that was in the house.

" Babe! " I hear Jessica yell.

Even what everything that trevor done to me it still hurts to hear Jessica call him that.

" what is wrong? " I hear ask trevor.

" she's gone" trevor says.

" that's impossible, I was here 20 minutes ago. Go check outside she could not have gone that far" she says.

" alright, I'll be back " trevor said and I hear the front door open and close.

This is my opportunity to escape. I only had Jessica to fight instead of her and trevor. Plus I had a gun.

I stepped out the tub and opened the door.

Jessica was sitting at the kitchen table. She didn't hear me open the door. She was on her phone.

I quietly walk in the living room and sneak up behind her pointing the gun to her head.

She freezes. She turns around and face me.

" are brave now b****" she says.

" shut up or I'll shoot " I said getting mad.

" you won't shoot, your just a little b**** that wants her mommy " she said.

" SHUT THE F*** UP ! " I yell.

She punches me in the stomach and the gun falls out my hand.
She pushes me on ground and starts choking me.

I can't breathe. I try to push her off of me but she too strong.
I dig my nails into her sides.

" ouch! " she screams.

I flip over now that I'm on top of her. I punch her in the face. Then punch again. Again.
She bangs her head into mine and I fall on the floor next to her. I quickly get up as she does.

" uhhhhh" I yelled pulling her hair.

She knees me in the stomach then swing her arm at me. But I dodge it. I push her against the fridge really hard.

I don't know if I could fight anymore. I'm in so much pain trying to push through it. Every inch of my body is screaming of pain.

I just use the rest of my strength and punch her in the face almost knocking her out. She falls on the floor. I grab the gun and shoot her twice in the chest closing my eyes.

The door bust open. It too late to even turn around. I already felt the cold bullet hit the back of my skull.

To be continued.....................