Forget You

Zendaya pov

I woke to see that I'm in a hospital bed. I have a severe headache right now. I felt someone next to me. I look to the right of me and saw that it was trevor. He really stayed all night just for me, I thought.

"trevor " I whispered as I shook his shoulder.

He slowly opened up his eyes.

" oh hey, how do you feel? " he said.

" not so good "I said.

" you'll get better. I promise. " he said.

" I hope " I said.

" what even happened? " trevor said.

" your crazy side chick, tried to kill me. Then we got in this car accident. The whole car flip over. " I said.

" who Jessica " trevor said.

" yeah" I said.

"is she alright?" he asked.

"I don't think so. She was in way worse condition than me. On top of that she's pregnant " I said.

Trevor seemed to get nervous when I said she was pregnant.

" is everything alright? " I asked.

" uh-huh.... Mmmmm, I think I need to go now. I forgot I had to do something " he said getting up.

" what! Your leaving me! " I screamed.

" calm down. I think you need to rest anyway " he said.

" don't tell me what I need to do! " I yelled.

He then left the hospital room.

Something was going on. The thought of it made me really nervous. Next time I see trevor I'm gonna kill him.

Trevor pov

I really needed to get out of there. I sneak around the hospital to find Jessica room.

I open up a door and see Jessica eating something on a tray. I walk over to her and sit on the bed.

"hey. is everything okay?" I ask her.

She just rolled her eyes.

Jessica look extremely bad. She had tons of stitches on her face. Her arms had cuts all over them. She look really blue.

"come on talk to me" I said.

"how could you stay over at zendaya room all night. When I'm pregnant with your baby" she said.

" how did you know that I stayed in her room ? " I said.

" that doesn't matter " she said.

" but why did you try to hurt zendaya? "

" I don't know. I needed help with the buying clothes for the baby and things like that and you were out with zendaya " she said.

" your right. How's the baby? " I ask.

She burst into tears.

" it's.. dd..ee..a..d, I had a miscarriage " she cried.

" that's good, now we don't have to worry about a baby coming up " I said.

" f&*# you, I really wanted a baby! " she yelled.

" well I didn't " I said.

" you know what, it wasn't even your baby. It was diggy's " she said.

" well I don't care" I said and left the room.

I was a little mad that Jessica lied to me but happy I ain't having no baby. I hope zendaya won't be mad.

I walk back to zendaya's hospital room. I go inside and she's sitting up and drinking a Starbucks Coffee.

"hey" I said.

She rolled her eyes. Why do girls always roll their eyes I thought.

"I don't want you here right now" she said with an attitude.

"well too bad " I said.

" tell me what's going on " she said.

" what do you mean? " I asked.

" don't play dumb, I know you're not telling me something about Jessica " she said.

" okay, well she told me she was pregnant and it was my baby" I said nervously ready for an out burst.

"what! You slept with her? " she said.

" no. I mean I don't know. We were at a party a couple weeks ago and I was a little drunk. And she said I slept with her put I think she did that just to mess with you. You know I would never hurt you even if we aren't together " I said.

" your right, I'm sorry " she said.

" no I'm sorry " I said and walked over to her.

She smiled and I kissed her.

The doctor then came in.

" hey I'm doctor Johnson. How are you feeling zendaya " he said.

" a little better than earlier " she said.

" okay good, you could be realised from the hospital in the next two days. But you have to be on bed rest" Dr. Johnson said.

" wait, I have to go to rehearsal next week for a show I'm doing " zendaya said.

" you have to push it back about a month later " Dr. Johnson said.

Zendaya just sighed.

" I have to get going, hope you feel better zendaya " Dr. Johnson said.

" Thanks " zendaya said.

The doctor left the room.

I kissed zendaya on the cheek.

" I'm going to go home and take a shower and I'll come back and stay with you. Are you going to be okay by yourself? " I said.

" okay. I think my parents were going to stop by in a few minutes anyway " she said.

" call me if you need anything " I said.

" I can't, that crazy b**** threw my phone out her car window " she said.

I chuckled.

" it's not funny " she said seriously but then started laughing after.

" here. Keep my phone that I use to play games on for now " I said taking it out my pocket and giving it to her.

" really, you have a phone just for games" she said.

"I like to stay organized. Alright bye zendaya " I said getting up and walking to the door.

" no good bye kiss? "she whined.

I ran back to her gave her quick peck on the lips and left the room.

I was walking out the hospital and that's when diggy came in.

" hey trevor, I heard what happened to zendaya and came to visit her" diggy said giving me daps.

"well you should be visiting your baby mama " I said.

" what? " he said.

" just go to room 207 and talk to Jessica " I said.

"alright" he said confused.

I walked to my car to see Madison the girl from diggy party last night leaning against my car.

I curse to myself. I forgot about this her. How did she even know I was here? I thought to myself.