Pines is the name of love

9 am,the morning after the party

"Ow,my heeeeadddd"

Bill walked out of the closet he and Ford were making out into for at least 3 hours and made sure he would stay alive after their 'intense' make out session.

"Whoo!Boy,that was interesting!I've never had a make out session with a human like you before!",Bill said in between huffs and Ford fell down,almost having a heart attack from the intensity of their kissing and...other things.

"Oh...oh my...oh my....oh my GAWD",he finally said and passed out in the closet.

Bill hang onto the closet and looked at him,sweat all over his face.

"Damn,you're lucky you're hot",he said and leaned to kiss his forehead and then pass out outside from the closet,falling next to an asleep clone of Dipper,who was holding an empty beer bottle.

"H-hey!Who-who's thaaaat?",a Rick clone yelled and pointed to a pair of legs,which were wearing a pair of white heels with little roses on them and a blue skirt.

"Aaahhh noooo I still have to sleep I have a mission tomoroooow....",said a childish voice and then a phone was heard.

"Uhhh...h-hi mom.N-no i-i am at schOOOl right n-now!Yes,yes we are-uh- doing a break before math!Okay?Okay,b-bye!B-bye Mo-mom!",said another childish voice,a female this time,which stood up.

"Steven!WE GOTTA GO!MY MOM!AH!YOUR MISSION!WAKE UUUUUPPPP!",she yelled and the kid woke up.

"AHHHH!MY MISSION!YOU'RE RIGHT CONNIE,LET'S GO!LIOOOOOONNNNN!",Steven yelled and a lion with a carpet on it appeared.

They climbed on it and it run,then dissapeared.

The Rick clone looked at him,then gasped and fell down,passing out on booze,which made him melt in it.

Some time pass

Mabel opened her eyes quickly and breathed heavily after seeing a nightmare-she and Dipper were starring in a teenager's tv show and people were shipping her and Robbie.

She huffed realizing it was just a dream and lied down on the bed.

Wait.Why was she in bed?She didn't remember going to sleep last night.

She looked around and freaked out after seeing Robbie next to her.

She literally fell off the bed and run around,only to find out she was wearing his jacket.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT!?!?",she yelled and Rick answered her slowly with a cigarette in his mouth.

"You lost your virginity to a punk,that's all.",he said.
"Happened to me 3 times",he said and smoke came out of his mouth.

She blushed.

"WHAAAAAAAT!?"

"Yea.Now if you'll excuse me,I need to sleep.",he said and put on his headphones.

Mabel frowned at him and then walked away,in order to find Bill.

"BIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL!"

A.N.
----------
Sorry for short chapter!I haven't updated in a while and I really need to write my other stories too!Will update soon!'Till then,scream 'free rick' and if rick isn't freed then fuck it