Chapter 12 ; Forgiveness

Isabella's POV

My eyes started to blink open. I had heard my alarm going off.  I knew what had happened. I knew exactly what happened.

I screamed so much I hyperventilated and passed out. And Jake came an got me. I knew it was him cause he's the only one who has a freakin tracking device in my phone, and could find me that fast.

I lifted my sore body. "Why was I so sore?" I thought to myself. Maybe because I ran non stop and eventually passed out.

I clicked the off button on my alarm clock. I looked over to Amanda's bed and she was fast asleep.

I walked to my closet an decided what to wear. I picked out one of my old hockey jerseys and a black pair of skinny jeans.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I left my hair in its wavy state. I just put a small ponytail on the top.

I walked out of the bathroom and Amanda walked in. I walked into our room and went to my drawer. I pulled out a pair of orange socks.

I sat on my bed to put them on. When I got up to fix my bed I noticed someone was in my bed. And it wasn't Emily.

I pulled back the cover an it was a muscular blexican boy with curly hair,  no shirt an some pink boxers.

In my head I gasped. When in the world did he get so... Hmmm.

His body wasn't this banging two months ago. Lord help me god.

I stood there in shock as I took in his appearance.

Then his body shuffled. That v-line turned to the side, and my legs wobbled.

I dropped the cover and walked to the top of the bed. I cleared my throat the best way I could.

"Jake... Jake... Wake up." I said softly. He shuffled towards me. "Jake... Breakfast is ready Jake." I said in his ear.

"Hm what you said." He said in a groggy tone.

That type of voice that makes you go crazy.

I shook my head. There's the Jake I know. He grabbed my leg and hugged it. "Jake get up, it's already 6:30." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Before I get up, do you forgive me?" He asked, his eyes still closed. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"For whatever you were mad at me about." He said in a Duhh tone. "Oh.. Uh yea of course." I said.

He smiled and pulled me into the bed with him. We both bursted into laughter.

"Alright get up we have to go." I said as I got up and headed for the door.

I walked into the kitchen and Timothy was in there cooking breakfast. "Good morning." I said softly as I sat at the table.

"Good morning sis." He said happily. I knew part of why he was so happy. His birthday was this week and he had a game that would determine his whole future.

I heard Jessie on the t.v in the den so that meant Amanda was dressed and ready to go. I walked in the den and seen he laying across the couch with her backpack in front of the couch. Her hair was in a high messy bun. It was quite pretty.

I walked back in the kitchen and took my seat as I opened his laptop that was on the table.

Then a girl in a short grey dress sashayed passed me and put her arms around Timothy.

I laughed to myself quietly. That's why he was so happy. This must be who has been having his attention lately.

Then Jake walked in an kissed my forehead from behind. "Good morning y'all." He said as he sat down to tie his shoe. He had on some dark khaki pants and a blue polo shirt.

He looked even better dressed than half naked.  He caught me staring and winked at me.

I blushed and turned towards those two who were about to make a baby in front of the stove. "Hey uh Tim, the eggs." I suggested.

He jumped and took the eggs of the stove and scraped them into a plate. He made bacon and eggs. Yum.

We all ate breakfast and the girl, Tim, and Amanda left. Then me and Jake left for school.

We made it to school for 7:15. We went to class and the day started. It was pretty chill laid back day.

Until I seen Hamp.

Physically I had forgiven Hamp for the bruises he caused. But my mind was yelling, go fight him.

Even though I'm 75% sure he'd kick my butt. I wasn't even mad... Anymore, I was more disappointed that I trusted him. I'm glad I didn't open myself to him.

I took a deep breath in. And walked straight pass him. The school superintendent  had heard about his behavior and gave him three days in the school then he would be moved to Hinton Valley (an alternative school).

I was glad that by Wednesday he'd be out of my life.

No one brought up the Hamp situation but people were talking about my new happy attitude.

Me and Jake were on great  terms, now instead of ignoring him in the halls, we embraced each other.

I was so happy I had gotten my best friend back. But now the major question that needed to be answered.

What was up with that text the night I came home. Was it forreal, or was it just a joke between him and his friends.

I need answers.