chapter 53 : Sexual Healing

I turned over and noticed Jake was gone. I leaned up and dreaded getting out of the bed. "Fuuucckkkk it's monday." I said as I put my feet on the floor. I was still recovering from my party. I still felt high.

I stood up and stretched back. "Anthony!" I screamed as I began to walk. "Jake Anthony where are you ?" I opened the restroom door and found Jake. He was peeing. He looked up and smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said in a raspy tone. "Good morning my love." I answered. He put himself up and flushed the toilet. He walked to the sink and turned on the water.

As he stood there washing his hands I admired his features. He only had on his boxers so I could see his every muscle. His toned body made me weak.

As I stood there leaning against the door frame Jake began brushing his teeth. He looked up and caught me staring at him through the mirror. "See something you like?" He asked as he rinsed his mouth out. "Move over." I said as I reached into the drawer and grabbed my toothbrush out of its case. I began brushing my teeth but when I looked up into the mirror he was leaning against the wall watching me. He was staring at me like he wanted to devour me.

I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and washed my face. As I dabbed the water off I felt Jake come up and stand directly behind me. Pressing himself against me. "Jake Anthony what are you doing ?" I asked as I looked at him through the mirror.

"Just admiring what's mine."

He began to run his hands over my hips and over my stomach, essentially grazing my boobs every other second. I looked at myself in the mirror. I've always adored my petite shape. All I was wearing were some shorts and a bra. No underwear per usual and as soon and he grabbed my but he knew that too.

He turned me around so that I was facing him. "Do you know what you do to me?" He asked me as he stared me in my eyes. "No but I can sure see it." I bit my lip as I began to rub his bulge. His very very large bulge. "You're not ready for that mama." He said to me. "Oh really?" I looked up at him and smiled big.

"I've been waiting for you to be ready and i'm not about to rush you into anything baby girl." He grabbed the back of my neck and held it tightly. "I'm ready." I moaned quietly. I took his thumb an put it in my mouth. As I slowly pulled it out I whispered "you're move".

"Fuck Isabel." He picked me up and I threw me over his shoulder. He carried me all the way to his bed and threw my down. "Are you sure ?" he asked softly. "Please?" I answered.

He climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck. He pulled my sport bra over my head and threw it across the room. He began sucking my on my nipples. It sent waterfalls. "Are you sure?" He roughly whispered to me. I let out a loud moan and his finger entered me. "I'll take that as yes."

He then pulled my shorts off and sat them beside us. he grabbed the back of my knee and held onto it. Suddenly he slid himself into me slowly. "Owe!" I moaned. I was squeezing my eyes shut. Pain shot through my vagina but it was more pleasure than pain. "i'm sorry baby girl ." he said in between kisses.

Jake began thrusting in an out of me. Getting faster with every thrust. He was so fucking big. This was so .. soo. GOOD.  "I a...m I. Uuuhhhhhh. I'm .. Anthon-." I let out a silent scream. My legs began to tremble. I held on to his neck. I felt like I was melting in his hand. My eyes were at the back of my head. "I recall me asking you not to call me Anthony." He had an evil smile on his face. He flipped me over and I put a arch in my back. "I knew you weren't as good as you seemed." He said as he caresses my legs and my ass. "So fucking perfect."

Jake thrusted into me roughly. I let out a loud moan. "Oouu baby !" I gripped the sheets and moaned into the bed as he fucked me. I felt him get bigger inside of me. I slid himself out . "Fuck." He moaned. I sat up and looked at him. He came all over my chest. He bent down and stuck his tongue down my throat. He kissed me like he hadn't kissed me in forever.