Chapter 19: love you with all my heart❤️

Amanda's POV
I woke up and looked over to my sister bed. I had forgotten she went to the cabin for Taylor's birthday.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth washed my face and pulled my puffy black hair into a pony.

I had left my friends house early cause she had a family emergency with her sisters pregnancy.

I looked for my brother but I couldn't find him, I forgot he works on Sunday's.

I walked back to my room and looked for my laptop. I couldn't find it. I looked through my drawers and threw my closet.

I looked through my nap sack and I found it. I unlocked it and searched for Isabella's name.

I clicked the FaceTime button and it began ringing. her beautiful face appeared.

"hey bug." I said to her.

"hey ladybug, what you doing?" she asked. "nothing just woke up missing you guys." I said poking out my lip.

"why you home, why you not at your friend house." she said as she forgot my friends name.

"her sister went into pregnancy so I came home, but I'm here by myself, timmy's at work." I said laying against the wall. I liked being at home alone but i was missing my sister. Usually i'll be with Taylor when Isabella isn't home ... can't even do that.

"I mean you could come down here if you want, the scene is pg now. I'll come get you if you want me to." she said as i seen the background change. She was not outside surrounded by thousands of beautiful trees.

"who's that." I heard someone ask. it was Jake, my best friend . "hey Jakey." I said.

"hey Ant , so you wanna come down here i hear?" he asked. I guess he over heard me and Bella's conversation.

"yeah if it's okay with everyone else." I said shyly.

"of course you could have came last night but I don't want you around scenes like that.." I nodded in agreement with him.

"how about I send Chris to bring ya down here?" I looked confused. "you remember big Chris the one who got you those frozen hoodies for ya birthday." he said.

"oh yeah can he come get me bug?" I asked my sister. "sure if he doesn't mind. And if you don't mind riding with him." she said.

"I'll call him now ladybug, you just get packing baby girl ." he said. I nodded vigorously. I closed my laptop an went into my closet and got my pretty blue suitcase.

I got me pairs of pajamas along with undies and bras. I grabbed some shorts and matching shirts and threw everything into the suitcase. Neatly of course.

I got the shoes to match and out all of it in my suitcase. I put my toothbrush and my hair jell in the top part of my suitcase.

I was ready to go. I was excited to. Jake told me they had a lake so I remembered to pack my swim suit.

this might just be fun.

Isabella's POV
Jake had called Chris to drive Manda down here. he was surprisingly happy to drive her. he said as long as he could drive his truck he'll do it.