Chapter 1

I had woken up yet again at midnight from the same dream. I was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily as I was rewatching the images from my dream. It was pitch black except for all the white colored lights surrounding me. As I was walking around them, I would lightly poke them and an image would pop up. Blue colored daisies, dark green grass, fluffy white clouds, an old wooden bridge crossing a raging river and a very squeaky swing hanging from a very large oak tree.

A ways away from all these white orbs of light, was a blood red orb. As I touched it all I could see was fire and a boy with red eyes. All I felt was pain all throughout my body.

"Laynie?" My older brothers voice, Niklaus, brought me back to reality. His head was poking out from behind the door and looking at me with concerned eyes. "Are you alright? I was walking past your room when I thought I heard you talking to someone."

"Oh. No I wasn't. Im sorry I just woke up from a very weird dream." I looked down at my hands and wiped the sweat from them onto my blanket.

Niklaus walked into my room and sat on the edge of the bes next to me, "Do you want to talk about it at all?"

"No Klaus. Not really. Even Im not sure what happened exactly." I looked down at my hands and sighed and tried not to start crying.

Klaus looked out the window and sighed and stood up. "Laynie ... If you need me you know where to find me," he bent over and kissed the top of my head, "I love you sis. Try to get some sleep, ok?"

I looked backed up and gave a small smile, "Ill try ... No promises. Night Klaus."

Klaus smiled back at me, "Goodnight sis." He then left the room and walked back to his room down the hall. I just sat up in bed and thought about my dream. About an hour and a half later I was about to fall asleep when I heard a voice singing a song.

"Sweet young girl ... Watch your fate ... For soon you shall be mine ..."

I fell asleep by force and dreamed of nothing.